PDA

View Full Version : akn429's Introduction :)

akn429
04-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Hello! I am akn429 and I joined your awesome server a couple days ago and since it seems like a nice place I thought I should introduce myself. I love building fun things and farming in game, not in to pvp that much. I like helping people as long as they make a reasonable effort to help themselves and don't just beg or whine. I dislike floating trees immensely. My favorite thing in game is Mooshrooms! They're super cute and useful :D I talk a lot and ramble sometimes soooo sorry in advance >.> Oh and I use a lot of smiley and stuff while I talk if you haven't already noticed. My all time favorite video game is Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES. The last Minecraft community that I was a part of has kind of fallen apart and it makes me sad because I was there for almost 2 years so I'm hoping that I can hang out and have fun with you guys now :) If you have any other random questions go ahead and ask :D Oh and here is a creeper that I dressed up like Sailor Moon so you can see what a massive weirdo I am!

Braaedy
12-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Weirdo.

Ryuuga
12-01-2013, 09:49 PM
weirdo :D but is that the weirdest you did?

akn429
13-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Ermmm no >.> I made a giant doll too :D 87 want mooore?

SparkleUnidog
13-01-2013, 09:48 AM
It shall never beat my soon-to-be-finished Derpy Hooves >.> <.<;;;

(damn dolls... -shudder-)

akn429
14-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Derpy! Awesome! Can't wait to see it :D My kids actually tried to name our cat Derpy Catwoman. It probably would have fit better than her actual name >.> We called her Minnie because of how small she was and now she's bigger than our older cat. Derpier than our older cat too...