PDA

View Full Version : School!

LuckyC5
08-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Well school is starting up again for me, and that is going to limit the time I am on the server. I will probably not get on during the weeknights, but if I see an oppurtunity, I will galdly try to get on! Although you should not expect me to get on during the weekdays, you should expect me to get on during weekends. If there is a day over the weekend that I am not on, then don't worry because I will be there soon. The thing is, I don't want this semester to be like the last one, where I never got on the server for months. I realized that in my absence, I grew away from the community and all the people on the server. I missed everyone, and didn't realize how amazing it felt to be back on the server. :D
I am very sorry, but as the years went on, my parents limited my video game playing time to none during the weekdays. I sympathized with them, realizing that I should focus on my studies. So if I can work out a system where I only get on for a small time during the day, then I would hope to see all of you! :D

Otherwise take care,
Chris