PDA

View Full Version : XBox Gamertags And Games

xiTropicz
17-01-2013, 11:35 PM
This thread is for posting your gamertag and the games you play so you can play with other people from slap. (You do not have to be in the clan to do this)

To add your gamertag and games to the list post a reply below and it will be added to the first post.
The max amount of games you can add is 20. these games must also be multiplayer or co-op.

Gamertag And Games:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xiTropicz - Slap Tropicz
> All Cods, battlefield 3, borderlands 2, Fifa 11,12,13. GTA4, Supreme commander 2, AC2 ,brotherhood and 3, Minecraft XBox Edition and Forza 4.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paragonspider - Spiderman2K7
All CoDs, All Halos, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, AC 2, All Crackdowns, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Forza 4, Forza Horizon.
AFC2000 - llawoo
Halo:Reach, Halo 4, Forza 4, Forza Horizon, Driver: San Francisco, Minecraft: Xbox edition, Lego Star Wars III
SparkleUnidog - Sparkle Unidog
Final Fantasy XIII-2, Portal 1 and 2, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and Giants, Castle Crashers, NiGHTS: Into Dreams, Sonic Games, N+, Alex Kidd and Co., Super Meatboy and some Indie Games like Impossible Game and Rainbow Rapture. I also sometimes play Dead Rising 2, since it's funny.
EndurableJono
Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty WaW, Call of Duty MW2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty MW3, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Battlefield 3, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Halo 4, Forza 4, CastleCrashers and Minecraft.
MrKoopaTroopa - A Chicken Wrap
Cod 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, all the Halos, Battlefield 3, Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Madden NFL '13, Grand Theft Auto 4, Dead Island, Crisis 2, and Resident Evil 4 & 5.
IActDead - I Act Dead
I play Minecraft , COD : BO2 , COD : MW3 , COD : MW2 , GTA 4 , Skate 3
Deeb332 - Slap Dreamz
Games: Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, All the Assassin's Creeds (except for revelations), NFS Most Wanted (newer version), NFS Shift, Left 4 Dead 1,Oblivion, Test Drive Unlimited 2, NFS Hot Pursuit.
GamingKarrot - Slap Rewindz
Games: All Cods, Battlefield 3, Assassain's Creed 3,LFD2,NFS: Hot Pursuit, GTA 4, Counter Strike: Global Offence, Minecraft, Fifa 08, Madden 07, Blur
Nascar8FanGA
Halo 1 CE, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Call of Duty 4 (MW), Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, and Minecraft
Blake - Slap Panda
Games- GTA IV, GTA IV Ballard of Gay Tony, GTA IV Lost and Dammed, Black Ops 2, MW3, Nascar The Inside Line, Left For Dead, Left For Dead 2, MineCraft Xbox 360 Edition, and Far Cry 3
TheKrafter1923 - TheKrafter1923
Games Cod 4-8, Halo 4, Skate 2, Minecraft, Far Cry 3, Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide,Mortal Kombat V.S. DCU, Mortal Kombat 9,Terraria,Borderlands, Borderlands 2,Fable 3, Forza Motorsport 3,Soulcalibur V,Assassins Creed III,

ParagonSpider
04-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Spiderman2K7
All CoDs, All Halos, GTA IV Episodes from Liberty City, AC 2, All Crackdowns, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Forza 4, Forza Horizon.

AFC2000
04-02-2013, 06:57 PM
llawoo
Halo:Reach, Forza 4, Driver: San Francisco, Minecraft: Xbox edition, Lego Star Wars III

I got Trials Evolution now :)

SparkleUnidog
07-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Gamertag: Sparkle Unidog

Games: Final Fantasy XIII-2, Portal 1 and 2, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and Giants, Castle Crashers, NiGHTS: Into Dreams, Sonic Games, N+, Alex Kidd and Co., Super Meatboy and some Indie Games like Impossible Game and Rainbow Rapture. I also sometimes play Dead Rising 2, since it's funny.

Jono :)
07-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Gamertag = EndurableJono.

Games I have = Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty WaW, Call of Duty MW2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty MW3, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Battlefield 3, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Halo 4, Forza 4, CastleCrashers and Minecraft.

Edit: I also have Assassins Creed III now :D

MrKoopaTroopa
08-02-2013, 05:33 AM
MrKoopaTroopa - A Chicken Wrap

I play Cod 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, all the Halos, Battlefield 3, Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Madden NFL '13, Grand Theft Auto 4, Dead Island, Crisis 2, and Resident Evil 4 & 5.

AFC2000
30-04-2013, 07:15 PM
I now have Halo 4 and Forza Horizon.

Ya still havent changed ATC to AFC =P

Madkiller212
12-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Gamertag - I Act Dead
(Just edit the other one)

Games -Minecraft , Black ops 2 , mw2 , skate 3

Deeb332
26-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Gamertag: Slap Dreamz

Games: Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, All the Assassin's Creeds (except for revelations), NFS Most Wanted (newer version), NFS Shift, Left 4 Dead 1,Oblivion, Test Drive Unlimited 2, NFS Hot Pursuit. :)

Swiftblade
27-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Gamertag- Slap Rewindz

Games: All Cods, Battlefield 3, Assassain's Creed 3,LFD2,NFS: Hot Pursuit, GTA 4, Counter Strike: Global Offence, Minecraft, Fifa 08, Madden 07, Blur

:laugh:

SocomKiller18
16-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Nascar8FanGA

Halo 1 CE, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Call of Duty 4 (MW), Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, and Minecraft

I suck at a good bit of these but I have fun :P

Blake
29-06-2013, 12:19 AM
GamerTag- Slap Panda

Games- GTA IV, GTA IV Ballard of Gay Tony, GTA IV Lost and Dammed, Black Ops 2, MW3, Nascar The Inside Line, Left For Dead, Left For Dead 2, MineCraft Xbox 360 Edition, and Far Cry 3

TheKrafter1923
08-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Gamertag- TheKrafter1923

Games Cod 4-8, Halo 4, Skate 2, Minecraft, Far Cry 3, Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide,Mortal Kombat V.S. DCU, Mortal Kombat 9,Terraria,Borderlands, Borderlands 2,Fable 3, Forza Motorsport 3,Soulcalibur V,Assassins Creed III,

EndurableJono
08-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Far Cry 3, Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide
Are these games any good? I was thinking of getting them, but have never got round to it :L

Blake
08-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Far Cry 3 is a good game to get if you want to do Permadeaths im not sure about the others. Also Far Cry 3 is mostly Story and Capturing Villages/bases.

TheKrafter1923
19-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Yea they're really good games Jono :3 They're free roam with quests/missions and have a lot of things you don't see in all games.

ceezums2003
12-08-2014, 09:31 PM
All assassins Creed games, minecraft ,BF3 , MW 2 and 3 , NFS most wanted , the run and hot pursit

My gamertag is jackster0203 tell your from slap and ill accept