PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Voteing For Plugin Suggestions

Cats_say_moo
21-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Thought about this but Wouldnt it be better to take advantage of the polling option on the forums and let the people who would be affected by the plugins vote for eather against or for a plugin. (Overall isnt what the players get from the plugin matter over a plugin that people dont want?-_-

Possibly make it mandatory for every suggestion on here to have a poll option for it :?

xiTropicz
21-02-2013, 08:53 AM
This would be a good idea if everyone on MC were active on the forums to vote, but seems as less than half the people on the server actuly use the forums i don't see how it would work.

There are also things people don't take into account, E.G. the amount of lag the plugin creates and is it acctuly usefull/necessary. Also if it turns out that most people want every plugin that pops up here then all of them will be added to the server and it will eventually crash or overload.

Thats my opinion on this suggestion.

naithantu
21-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Not a bad idea, but I'm not sure how well this will work. We could use it to find out how many players actually want a certain plugin though.
Keep in mind we would not use the outcome of such a poll as a yes/no answer for a certain plugin.

flrnprdmn
21-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Agreeing with naith on this,

also: wrong place to post this, since this is a forum suggestion :3
These go here: http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?6572-Forum-Suggestions-Bug-Reports

Keep that in mind as well. :)

Cats_say_moo
22-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Figured it would be concidered as a forums/plugin suggestion so i didnt know :p

Well i was wondering about insted of taking plugins from players you suggest plugins to players?

naithantu
23-02-2013, 05:21 PM
If there is a plugin that I think is a good addition to the server then I add it, don't really see the need to suggest it to the players first. Not really sure what you would want me to suggest to players?

Cats_say_moo
24-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Well i was wondering like lets say that A lot of people are reqesting for a Better Shop Plugin? Then Post a Poll on here on about 4 plugins that would work put a limit on it for about 7 days then there you go :p

naithantu
27-02-2013, 05:34 PM
If people are requesting a better shop plugin, then I search one and choose one. :p
It's not that I think the opinions of players aren't important, but it's pretty much impossible for the average player to determine which plugin is better.