PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): "Bank" Suggestion

LegendaryToxic
03-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey I was thinking about an idea that i though would be kinda cool to have on the server.
My idea was to have a "bank" thats just a exp bank but can store money, this is because if to people have a business or something like that they can track what they have made and one person does not get all of by not giving the other person any for both their hard work.
Another thing about this is that there could be a command like /something (certain amount) so you dont spam your self constantly. With having this command or idea I find it would also be use full if it could be /cmodify so that more than one person can access it. Also it would make it easier to share the money because they would know exactly how much they have and if supplies is needed how much they can spend of it.

Just thought it was a good idea
Thanks,
David

naithantu
09-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I foresee problems with one person (co-owner or something) taking all the money and then the owner whining at staff... xd
This would be pretty damn difficult to accomplish, I don't think there's a plugin that does this and writing something like this myself would take a while... :l