PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Can Ocelots come back?

zapados3
10-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Can ocelots be added back to the spawn shop? u could get rid of cows considering u could just get a mooshroom and shear it to get a cow.

Cats_say_moo
11-03-2013, 05:22 PM
u could get rid of cows considering u could just get a mooshroom and shear it to get a cow.

To be comepletely honest i doubt they would remove any of the other spawn eggs, Yet I would say that the spawn shop needs a bit Renovation like with the second floor for example, Who really pays $170 some dollars (Ingame) for a potion that lasts 4 min.

Basicly take out the items that arent really needed/ Purchased from the shop.

(At this rate the spawn is going to need a 3rd floor xD)

SparkleUnidog
11-03-2013, 08:19 PM
I believe Naith knows about Ocelot spawn eggs being wanted in the shop again, and was planning to add them back in at some point.

I think he plans to update the shop first or something... I could be wrong though, so don't hold me to it. I only pass on what I'm told/hear xD;

xiTropicz
11-03-2013, 08:56 PM
To be comepletely honest i doubt they would remove any of the other spawn eggs, Yet I would say that the spawn shop needs a bit Renovation like with the second floor for example, Who really pays $170 some dollars (Ingame) for a potion that lasts 4 min.

Basicly take out the items that arent really needed/ Purchased from the shop.

(At this rate the spawn is going to need a 3rd floor xD)

I buy potions from the shop, quite a lot actually :P
Also the prices are high for a reason :P

Ryuuga
13-03-2013, 08:08 AM
I buy potions from the shop, quite a lot actually :P
Also the prices are high for a reason :P
I believe they're actually that high for mostly 2 reasons 1. you put time/effort into making potions usually 2. to prevent abuse i.e. buy a ton of harming potions and throwing them around at spawn.

a possible reason as to why the shop hasn't been changed yet is possibly because they're waiting for 1.5 to come out with a lot of new blocks.

naithantu
14-04-2013, 06:12 PM
There is currently no room in the shop to add the ocelots (they won't fit in the row where we have all the spawn eggs) and we won't make a new row just for this. Ocelots do still spawn in the jungle, they might not be easy to find and capture, but that's normal