PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Contest Idea!!!

zapados3
12-03-2013, 11:21 PM
I have an idea for a building contest! i'm not sure when it would be held/ even if it's a good idea, but i thought about a building contest where u make pixel art from the game of your choosing.

There can be some "Tweaks" to this such as the pixel art being about a specific game(s) and of course there would be rules to it.

Lastly, there could be another rule such as: Every player must choose only 1 game and no one else can choose that game after it is already chosen unless ur doing the specific game(s) option.

TheKrafter1923
12-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Zapados, you realize they'd already done that with the Slap Hall of Games Contest. Zap this looks just like the Slap Hall of Games Contest. .-.

zapados3
13-03-2013, 03:03 AM
they already did a pixel art contest about video games of your choosing?

veryunderstated
13-03-2013, 03:45 AM
It wasn't limited to pixel art, but they did that. Go to the Hallof Games tp pad at spawn to see the entries.

SparkleUnidog
13-03-2013, 04:03 AM
Yes they have Zapas, as I was one of the contenders so I should know (I spent so much money on it too xD; ).

In the contest thread we stated 3 games we would "build" from, wether it be pixel art or a full on build. Dal then TPed us to our contest areas, hidden from everyone else, and she would tell us which one of the 3 games we were to build that she chose. We had I think... a few weeks to work on it?

Sadly all the halls didn't get filled I think. Though I think Dal mkeantioned she may do something to fill them up at some point. :3 I could be wrong, though.