PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Add SCBB (Super Craft Bros Brawl) to the server

zapados3
12-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Can Super Craft Bros. Brawl be added to the server? SCBB is pvp based and veryyyy exciting, not to mention fun. Jack, u could even a host a server tournament of SCBB if u would like to. Two small probs with SCBB, griefers and redstone. the redstone may lag the server and griefers = spectaters. the spectaters fly around and are able to break the stages thus breaking the whole map. You would have to put a world guard on it too cuz even on adventure mode, blocks still can be broken.

Just a suggestion.

TheKrafter1923
12-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Naith could probably have it so that they change into adventure as spectating, and allow flying? .-.

Ryuuga
13-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Naith could probably have it so that they change into adventure as spectating, and allow flying? .-.
what would you need flying for? naith has pvp games where he can spawn you straight into the arena and if you're spectating you can make a spectator area for that if needed. right?
I mean just flying around the arena as spectator would intefere with the game since you could obstruct the players in moving to places/ seeing things. :S

zapados3
13-03-2013, 08:57 PM
when ur spectating u would be invisible and u would not be allowed to block arrows from shooting. btw there are some rules already on it. 1 of the most important rules is clicking respawn as fast as you can when u die. To avoid someone from breaking that rule, a timing system could be set up so that if u don't respawn in a certain time, u will be kicked out. however, if u don't want spectaters to be able to fly around, then u could probably build a glass "box" so that spectaters can see what's going on.

btw adventure mode = bad considering that u can break several blocks on adventure mode such as glass,redstone dust, buttons, etc.

Ryuuga
14-03-2013, 08:23 AM
when ur spectating u would be invisible and u would not be allowed to block arrows from shooting. btw there are some rules already on it. 1 of the most important rules is clicking respawn as fast as you can when u die. To avoid someone from breaking that rule, a timing system could be set up so that if u don't respawn in a certain time, u will be kicked out. however, if u don't want spectaters to be able to fly around, then u could probably build a glass "box" so that spectaters can see what's going on.

btw adventure mode = bad considering that u can break several blocks on adventure mode such as glass,redstone dust, buttons, etc.
the current pvp games already have a "respawn timer" so you don't return to the game too fast and making people invisible is always a bad idea in my opinion -_-. just imagine someone escaping the arena somehow while being invisible and flying enjoy uber griefer/troll. and concerning adventure mode I'm unsure of which blocks you can still break but at the very least it's less then when playing in creative or survival mode. In the worst case we could simply WG destroyable blocks so no one can destroy them aside from staff.

TheKrafter1923
14-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Zap, I do believe this uses command blocks if I am correct, I don't think that bukkit supports the use of command blocks on multiplayer servers sadly :(

crazyredhead27
14-03-2013, 03:43 PM
i love that map add it plz naith/jack

GreenTitanLP
14-03-2013, 03:51 PM
It uses command blocks which are not supported by Bukkit. The idea is a good one since it does not require any new plugins, and we could simply have a glass box as a spectator arena. Unfortunately, with command blocks not working, this is nearly impossible.

SparkleUnidog
14-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Not to be mean, but I'm not sure how this could fully work on the Server. :/