PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Packages, donations.

nirosu
24-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Dear Staff, members, and else.

I'd like to suggest a new feature for the donation system.

As you know, in our servers there are many VIPs, and members, some of them having the need for multiple donation perks, but are not sure about what to choose.

I would like to suggest a new feature for the donation, Packages.

Packages will contain diffrent perks offer to VIP and non VIP members, allowing people to have the ability to gain a bit of everything.

The Package system shouldn't be that complex, it's like, adding options to the donation cart, or adding an item having a bit of everything.

Here are my packages ideas:

Fresh new start package(costs about 5, limited to 2 purchases): Contains 2 extra Sethomes, 5,000 ingame cash and an extra grant per week(or day) if you are a VIP otherwise allows the member to have an extra plot.

BFF Package costs about 5: upon purchase, thepackage will require the ingame name of another user, both users will recieve 2 Extra sethomes, 1,500 ingame cash, and the ability to tp to one another permently, send mails to one another permently, and recieve 1 week trial of VIP!(the 2 extra sethomes can be used without the VIP after it is expired)

Might of Ender package(cost about 5-12.5): Contains 1 extra sethome and The abiliy to TP! -Non VIP only- =Effects are permenent=

Holder of the Spectrum!(costs about 2.5-5): Gives the permision to cast /Rainbow 10 times a day(to prevent spam, number can be reduced or increased, this is just an example number) also, it gives the donator(if he's not VIP) the ability to make colored signs!

Divine Protection(costs 5 or more): Allows wg in the Nether! -Member Only-

Bounty Hunter Package(costs about 5): Gains 2x in game cash per mob kill, VIP with this will get 3x!

The Homeless package(costs 3): 4 extra sethomes, 1,000 ingame cash.

The Gifted package(costs 2, limited to 3 purchases, cannot be stacked with the Fresh Start package if exceeding the 3 additional grants(the limit will be shared with both packages)): gives one additional Grant (per day)! -VIP only-

Moving out package costs 5(the package can be redeemed using a senior admin or up using WE, and they may refuse if they see the request as an abuse of this package):Gives the permission to Move 2 buildings of appromaxly 40x40x50 to a place of your choice(if it's not wg'd, or it's in your wg and clear), warning:any itemframes, pictures, beds, chests or doors might not be able to be moved with the building, it is recommanded to clear it from such objects before the move out.

Advenced VIP package options:

VIP+ package:with an addition of about 1.5, the VIP package will include a bonus of 1 extra sethomes and additional 2,500 ingame cash.

Deluxe VIP package: with an addition of about 3, the VIP package will include a bonus of 1 extra sethomes, 5,000 ingame cash and an extra grant!

Double Deluxe VIP Package!(avaible at events and holidays only): with an addition of 1(a decreased special price for the event/holiday), the VIP package will include a bonus of 3 Extra sethomes, 7,500 ingame cash and an extra grant.

Pension Package! costs 7.5-10(works with a VIP and a Member, limited to one purchase): recieve each week 1,000 ingame cash! in addition, recieve 1 extra sethome and plot! The donator will get 1 special grant per week that works like 2 normal grants(gives 2 stacks! with normal items) but with a special addition, it can grant valuables as well, but not in stacks(example, 1 diamond, 2 emerald, 5 gold, 10 iron, 20 coal,5 lapiz blocks, 32 quartz blocks, 10 redstone blocks) .

I see those packages worthy of beeing in the donation pannel, and I think they'd make it more attractive and helpfull for members and VIP.

these are example prices, they may/may not be accurte or worth the package, however they are reasonable, and the amounts of the perks in the packages can be changed.

Maybe more packages could be applied, like a sethome and ingame cash bundles, and also maybe giving special Titles to donator that purchased certain packages, (like a [BFF] title for the BFF package for instance).

Sincerely Nirosu,
P.S-I Hope I'd get to decide which package I'd like :P

naithantu
24-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I don't think these packages would be used very often, VIP is for the all-round bonus features. I really don't see the need to add 12 extra packages...

nirosu
24-03-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't think these packages would be used very often, VIP is for the all-round bonus features. I really don't see the need to add 12 extra packages...

I posted suggestion packages, not all are needed, but I do think we need more misc. items in the donation pannel, I don't think ALL of those packages should be, it is much, but some might be nice :P

crazyredhead27
24-03-2013, 08:52 PM
i think it would make slap less exclusive and i think we should just stick to vip

Cats_say_moo
25-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Vips items, Grants, Money and things are pretty op allready, Not much they can do about that, otherwise nerf current vip players and tell them that they need to go and pay extra to have once they opnce had. Therefor unneeded, Extra Grants and things would "ruin" the survival server aspect, For Example: Someb0dy bought 15 extra Grants to use in-game therefor he will be able to /grant glowstone and /sell hand and be able to buy 15-20 diamonds from the spawn shop, And be able to sell them for roughly about $200 giving him "Free Money",
And that is why It would ruin the survival aspect of the server in my opinion.

crazyredhead27
25-03-2013, 07:18 PM
i agree with cats

nirosu
25-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Well.... perhaps my package ideas are ment to be nerfed, BUT I did say to limit the number of grants up to 6, didn;t I? maybe up to 5 is enough.

These are base ideas, they need much work, but a package that would give you 2 sethomes, and 5,000 at a discounted price would be nice, even without an extra o/p feature.

TheKrafter1923
26-03-2013, 12:24 AM
These seem like a good idea but I see naith's viewpoint how many people are going to buy all of the packages and if people did buy them then the limits would prevent people from buying multiple thus can make people upset because they may want to buy more than the limit. This be my opinion -TheKrafter1923

Cats_say_moo
26-03-2013, 04:23 PM
I would love to see them add new things and such to the donations page but adding new and diiffrent vip packages wouldnt be the answer in my opinon.

naithantu
14-04-2013, 05:59 PM
The only thing we are currently willing to add to the donation page would be fun packages, things that are don't give you an advantage in-game and aren't annoying to other players. If you have a suggestion for such a fun package, then please make a new topic for that :)