PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): Cake Defence/ Redstone Calc/ Spleef (Bugs/Suggestion) With Meme's for Examples!

Cats_say_moo
25-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Suggestions:

Spleef: Make Spleef Arena somewhat a better Spectating area :?

Cake Defence: Better way of Clearing Mobs for the end of the round by the type of command for the selected region of cake defence, And Redstone Doctor Please!
Redstone Calc: Please get a redstone doctor, It needs serious updating since the new 1.5, And prevention of spamming levers to "Break the system" As well known by people that is not good.

Bugs:

Spleef: If you jump during a countdown for spleef you will glitch out and will get kicked for "flying"

Cake Defence: Need a way to Ci (Clear Inventory) of players in spectator area or, No Tp 4 you

Redstone Calc: On-State redstone repeaters can be changed by signal so one troll, can just say #yolo and decide that Imma Murder your hard work concidering a public railway runs thru thw whole mechanic of it,

Thank you for listening to me Complaints with the entertainment of the internet meme's, Figured Id put meme's in or "What the point in even looking at another complaint D:".

:D

naithantu
25-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Spleef fly kick problem will be fixed in a couple of weeks, already knew that.
Cakedefence uses commands to tp in (/waprcake), you can't use that when you don't have an empty inventory.
No clue what you mean with the one state repeater thing

Cats_say_moo
25-03-2013, 05:13 PM
When a repeater is on the on-state a WorldGuard does not protect it (idk if this problem has been fixed)

veryunderstated
25-03-2013, 06:23 PM
I thought the repeater bug had been fixed

naithantu
25-03-2013, 10:05 PM
I didn't know that oO. I'll check tomorrow and fix it if that is still possible.