PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): The Command /te

cheos313
21-04-2013, 06:16 AM
it already happend multiple times: vips just tp to me unasked and uninvited like burning gemios did he pressed my auto farm button so i had to start again. its a really useless command since there already is /tpa so is there any chance i could get removed?

Someb0dy
21-04-2013, 09:05 AM
If someone tped to you without your permission you can report it and propably have that command removed from the particular person, but other than that it's pretty useful when you have a friend of yours or just someone you know and you build/mine together and someone has to go back and forth for some reason /te is useful there.

P.S This should be written in the minecraft section :)

nirosu
21-04-2013, 09:49 AM
I shall not give up my /te, a VIP shall not be allowed to use it if he does not deserve it, if something like this happens, try contacting the staff, the /te command is something some VIPs won't be able to keep.

naithantu
21-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Apparently players didn't have permission for /tpblock, added that now.

If you never want anyone to tp to you, you can use /tpblock. This will block all VIPs from teleporting to you.
Also, what Someb0dy said, if a VIP abuses /te (like what he did by abusing your farm). Just make a modreq (or make screenshots) and then we'll remove his /te permissions.

veryunderstated
21-04-2013, 07:37 PM
I thought /tpblock was meant to be a VIP perk when jack had it added

naithantu
21-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Indeed it was, I forgot it was a VIP perk. Anyway, after discussing it with jack we've now given everyone access to /tpblock.

veryunderstated
21-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Cool. Nice to know I wasn't imagining that. Lol