PDA

View Full Version : Paperazzi episode 4: Return! (aka Paper Telluur's adventure)

nirosu
14-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7816-Nirosu-s-Menu

Episode 4: Retrurn

Last time on Paperazzi... well, do I have to tell you once again what happened last time? there was a freaking battle! i'd just have to say what happened in the episodes before the battle, and how annoying is that? I mean, seariously, you can just go and see the previous episodes to know that... sheesh....

Paper Telluur:"Yay! I've defeated Groudon! wubwubwubwub! now I'll take him as a chair... now to save my dinner!"

???:"Sorry.... but you're dratini is in another boss battle award"

Narrator:"Your*"

Paper Telluur:"Ahhh! a hole in the plot! a charecter not made out of paper! how wierd is that?!?!?!?"

Spide:"My name is Spide, and I'll be you're new s----"

Paper Telluur:"TIME TO GO HOME! come here monster truck!"

Monster Truck:"Hi mom! I'm on T.V!!!!! woo hoo!"

Paper Telluur took the not so dead corpse of Charm, and set off towards his garage.

Paper Telluur:"My silly sports car, that's not how you park, you should go and park below my monster park, wub wub wub, oh well, to my new redesigned living room! with an addition of only a groudon chair!"

Paper Telluur:"If it isn't breakfest, how are you doing? I hope you're not alergic to peanut butter and mushrooms!"

Isaac:"Save me Telluur! please! I beg of you! this robot has gone nuts!"

Paper Telluur:"NUTS?!~?!?!??! WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB!"
Paper Telluur:"Where are those nuts?"

*Boom* the cealing broke down.

Paper Telluur:"nuts.... I got you right where I want you.... at my feeding table! wubwubwubwubwub!"

nuts.... I mean.... ??? Robot:"Paper detected, power level.... 69, IQ: unknown, threat level: Stack Eror.... derp. beep bop. derp."

Paper Telluur:"Stack Eror? how could've you mistaken with stacking the nuts into my belly"

??? Robot:"Syntax Eror, Derp. Beep Bop. Derp. must... derp.... fight the paper named Paper Telluur. derp. beep bop. derp."

Does this mean another episode with lame fight graphics? Will Isaac stop crying? Will Charm wake up already? Will I find better questions? find out next time, on Paperazzi!

To be continued.