PDA

View Full Version : Paperazzi episode 6: The Sage(aka Paper Telluur's adventure)

nirosu
18-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Note to all fans/readers: it's ok to put a comment, I appriciate any kind of feedback in order to make this better, it isn't realy motivating to have 5 episodes with no comments.

Haven't seen the other stuff yet? go to the menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7816-Nirosu-s-Menu !

Episode 6: The Sage

Last time on Paperazzi... Well, actually, we are having a big hole in the plot, like, a whole part where Paper Telluur speaks to his inner lobster and finds out where the food, dratini, awaits, so Paper Telluur, Charm the groudon, and Isaac head on Paper Telluur's hoverboard towards the mighty dungeon of the forest sage!

Paper Telluur:"Where is the yellow egg in the sky? why did I take this groudon as a hat if there's no egg that can turn me into omlette! wub wub wub!"

Charm:"My Charmander sence is tingling.... I smell pokemon..."

Isaac:"MY MOM ATE MY PICKACHU! SHE ATE SO MANY POKEMONS! SHE KILLED MY SKITTY AND MY LILIPUP! OH GAWD! SHE SMELLS LIKE DEAD POKEMON! SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Paper Telluur:"mmmm..... Pickachu Toast.... now that was one hell of a tasty toast.... it pleases me. By the way, can I eat this candy?"

????(Girly Voice):"Don't eat my torches, you lobster! don't you know that this is the sacred ground of the forest temple?"

Paper Telluur:"Forest temple? but I thought this is a dance club! I followed the music all the way!"

????(Girly Voice):"So you figured how to pass the lost woods huh? that means only one thing.... Give me the ocarina of time, Nya~"

Charm:"We don't have the Ocarina of time, Paper Telluur! beware, she's trying to seduce you!"

????:"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ me, seduce you <3? you are making me blush, tee hee hee.... nya~~~"

Isaac:"My childhood is ruined...."

Charm:"Show yourself!"

Dratini:"Help me Paper Telluur! I'm beeing held captured! save me!"

Paper Telluur:"Why do we even bother saving this food? all the the other groceries made jokes! even this second hand groudon did! and it's a couch!"

Derp Bot(distant voice):"Derp..... Derp....(echos).... Your argument is invalid..... derp... derp.... derp....."

Saria:"Hello there handsome.... can I have this Ocarina of Time of yours....? Nyaaaa~~~~?"

Paper Telluur:"OCARINA OF TIME?!?!?!? WHERE? THE INTERNET TOLD ME IT'S A SWEET POTATO OCARINA! I MUST TASTE IT! EATING A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT IS MY DREAM! THEN I'LL GET POWERS TO PLAY MUSIC WITH MY BODY!"

Charm:"No.... Just no...."

Saria:"Oh.... nyaa..... no Ocarina of time? oh well, time for plan A!"

Charm:"Isn't it...."

Saria:"Plan C was cuter...."

Charm:" -_-' "

Saria:"Plan A was for me to become a Villian! one of the bad guys.... girls..... w/e.... nyaaaaa..... You see, by kidnapping prince Drati-"

Charm:"WHAT?!?!?! IT'S A HE?!?!? oh god..... this is embaracing.... I should..... probably go burn those images in my room"

Saria:"...."

Paper Telluur:"Have no fear, Paper Telluur is here! I'll burn your images... in the same way I burn calories! by eating them!"

Saria:"...Nya`~~?"

Paper Telluur:"Groudon, can we eat some magikarp stew this evening?"

Isaac:"NOT THE MAGIKARP! NOT MY SWEET SMALL MAGIKARP! DON'T EAT IT MOM! NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN!"

Saria:"Well.... Nyaa..... anyways.... as I was saying, nya, my plan is to get the Ocarina of time in exchange for this Dratini, as you can see, I'm a girl, and that's why I'm undefeatble!"

Charm:"HEY HEY HEY, NO, JUST NO, it doesn't work this way, stop it, cut, stop the camera!"

Paper Telluur:"What Camera? is it lunch already?"

Saria:"Will you let me finish? WELL, you see, I'm a girl, and as you can see, so far, I am the only girl in the show, THE ONE AND ONLY! not even this drati~"

Charm:"Don't mention it....."

Saria:"You see, the only female can't die, it's a rule in any show! if I die, then well, you'll loose rating for beeing chauvinist, and therefore, if you kill me, you will die! Nyaaaa~~~~! <3"

Charm:"You will not get away with this!"

Saria:"Nya.... your attacks won't work, it's futile to ressist me mister charm, cause i'm the main villian! only Paper Telluur can inflict damage upon me!"

Paper Telluur:"Yay me! I'm allowed to hit a girl!"

Charm:"Just no...."

Saria:"If you wanne have this dratini rescued, bring me the Ocarina of Time! Nya <3 Nya <3 Nya <3 Nyaaaa~~~~~~an"

Saria vanished with dratini, and Charm landed on the floor,but he kinda fell on his face, and lost his mobility for a while..... again...

Paper Telluur:"We are home.... no.... Groudon..... I'll avenge you!"

Charm:"Paper Telluur, you must.... prevent..... Saria from beeing the only female..... you are the only one who can do it..."

Paper Telluur:"And I know just the right thing to do..."

Can Paper Telluur have a plan? Will Charm recover from his stonified state? Can the storyline get even more twisted? And what will Saria do with the Ocarina of time? Find out on the next, Paperazzi.

Nirosu,
Comment plox, Nyaaaa~~~~ <3

horsegal00
19-05-2013, 09:39 AM
i'm confused :(

Jackster21
20-05-2013, 05:05 PM
i'm confused :(

THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Pyromaster Underscore
01-06-2013, 12:33 AM
This picture will sum up everyone's reaction to this thread: