PDA

View Full Version : Paperazzi episode 7: The Ocarina(aka Paper Telluur's adventure)

nirosu
19-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Note to Fans/readers, please tend to leave comments, I realy apriciate ANY kind of feedback, please let me know if you think something is either missing or is used too much, your feedback is important.

Seen the last episodes? check the menu : http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7816-Nirosu-s-Menu

Episode 7: The Ocarina

Last time, on Paperazzi... The gang finally met their final enemy.... well, their midboss.... well.... wait and seee... anyways.... so the gang has met the forest sage Saria, who kidnapped prince Dratini, which made Groudon feel sick after he understood it's a he and not a she, after the last episode finished, Groudon had started to talk to Paper Telluur about what the evil sage seeks.... the Ocarina of Time.

Charm:"it was no coincidense that we've met, after all, I know the whereabouts of the Ocarina of Time"

Paper Telluur:"I KNEW IT! You are hiding food from me! how could you? after all we've been through, after all this time I used you as a hat, couch and even a baseball bat, this is how you repay me?!?!?!"

*Paper Telluur began to cry*

*Isaac enters the scene*

Isaac:"Tearssss?!?!?!?!? OH GAWD! MOM IS NEARBY! NOOOOOO>!>!>!>?!?!?!?! WAHHH?!?!?"

*Isaac left the scene and runs away with girly screams*

Charm:"You see, I'm the Gaurdian of the Ocarina of Time..... only the chosen may recieve it, and I believe, you might be the Chosen... as long as you don't eat it."

Paper Telluur:"So what's with this Ocarina of Time?"

Charm:"Long ago.... errrr, well why don't you play the game and see, but anyways, I don't know how can Saria use that Ocarina for her own good, it can only be used by the chosen of time"

Paper Telluur:"How did you get it....."

Charm:"I bought it off ebay?"

Paper Telluur:"You are lying to the lobster!"

Charm:"Alright alright.... I dug it from Link's grave, sheesh, relex, there are many fakes sold at ebay!"

Charm:"Well, the Ocarina is in one of these boxes which stand before you in my house."

Derp Bot:"Derp. Derp. Derp. Win 7 is loading, loading... mystic object detected in one of the chests, life form detected, food supply detected within the chest located noth of the south chest. derp, derp, mystic object located in the south chest, south chest located 0.1 meters from the scanner, initiating Derpdown, System Derping down... Derp. Derp. Derp"

Charm:"Damn you Derp Bot! you little spoiler...."

Paper Telluur:"FOOOD MUST OPEN THE NORTH CHEST~! WUB WUB WUB WUB!~ it must be this one!"

Charm:"Stupid.... Stupid.... WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN MY CHEST!"

???:"Sorry, but your Ocarina of Time is in an other chest, btw I'm going to join your quest, I'm spi--"

Telluur:"MONSTER TRUCK WUB WUB WUUUUUB!!!!"

Charm:"My wall... my beautifull google picture wall..."

Charm:"You are a bit too violent..."

Derp Bot:"bool x=(Entity.GetColor(PaperTelluur) == violet); Console.Write(x);"

Derp Bot:"False"

Paper Telluur:"He.... ate my food.... he ate my food.... he ate my food..... he ate my food... he ate my food..."

Charm:"You are starting to creep me out.... well, I'll drive then!"

Can Groudon drive? Will Paper Telluur get over the traumatizing moment when his food was viciously eaten by another? Will I ever answer these questions? probably not.... untill next time, on Paperazzi.

Nirosu,
Comment.GetLike()++;

Jackster21
20-05-2013, 05:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vvrgl2c.jpg

nirosu
21-05-2013, 06:53 PM
This is all about wierd shit....

but I'll try making this more funny then wierd.