PDA

View Full Version : [MC] Slap Gaming Minecraft - Reborn!

Jackster21
12-06-2013, 08:30 PM
SLAP GAMING MINECRAFT
REBORN

Launching Friday 14th June 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mt0aNLOVWE

For the past few weeks, the Slap Gaming senior management team & some of the communities most valued members have been working around the clock on a secret project. That project, is...
Slap Gaming Minecraft: Reborn!
We have taken the Slap Gaming Minecraft Community as you know it, and made it into something you couldn't have dreamed of!

What is Slap Gaming Minecraft: Reborn?
The Minecraft community as you know it consists of one standard Survival World, along with a Resource World, a nether, The End, and a PvP Minigames area.
This has worked well for SLAP for over 2 years now, but we thought it was time for a change!

We now have the following 9 Worlds!:

"The Starting Isles" - A array of floating islands in the sky, housing your new starting area, the tutorial island, and portals to all of the Slap Gaming Worlds!
"Pre 1.6 Survival" - This is the current Survival World that we all know and love. We couldn't bring ourselves to totally remove it, so we've let it stick around for the future!
"New Survival" - A Brand new 10,000 block wide Survival World for you to all go out and explore and build in!
"The Creative World" - A brand new Fully Creative World! - Join this world and let your imagination run wild! ALL players will get access to creative mode in this world!
"Resource Worlds" - As always, we will still have a Resource World for all Survival users to access! - It will get reset approx. every 30 days! A new one has been prepared for the launch!
"PvP World" - Our PvP World will stay the same. It will still have the PvP Arena, along with all the minigames that will be ran by senior staff members frequently!
"Sonic World!" - We have now implemented our own custom version of disco's Sonic Minecraft Adventure! Type: /warpsonic in game and go check it out! (Active after Friday 14th June)
"The Nether" - The old Nether will be staying the way it is, we didn't want to reset this and lose any builds, however we will expand the worldboarder in there!
"The End" - The End has now been coded to reset itself daily! So go get dragon hunting!

How will it all work?
Now you may be wondering how we are going to make all of this work, so I will try and summarise it for you all as best as I can!

There is now 2 Survival Worlds, and also a Creative World. Survival and Creative will be kept separate.

Once you enter the Creative World, you will have a separate inventory. No money can be earnt/spent in that world. You cannot transfer anything into or out of that world. You will only be able to build in your own WorldGuards within the Creative World. No WorldGuard, No Build! We are using this method as it's the easiest way to make sure our world does not end up looking like this.... (http://i.imgur.com/zrsJ0h.jpg)

The Survival Worlds act the same as they all currently do, just with the additional of New Survival. Any items, money, etc. etc. can be used in either survival world, PvP world, Nether, The End, or Resource Worlds.

Throughout all worlds, you will have one allocation of home locations. These allocations are as follows:
Builders: 1 home locations for all worlds.
Members: 5 home locations for all worlds.
VIP: 10 home locations for all worlds.
If you require any additional sethome locations for any rank, please click here! (http://slapgaming.com/donate)

A special thanks to the following people for all of their input into this project!

naithantu
Telluur
Daloria
Sparkleunidog
WirelessPillow
Arykai
MADesigner

Between us all, we have put in hundreds of hours of work into this project, so now it's time for it to all be worth it!
Go out, explore, create, and most of all... ENJOY the project that is,Slap Gaming Minecraft Reborn!

I look forward to seeing you all on the server Friday Night!

*Approx launch time: 22:00GMT - Time may change depending on certain variables

EndurableJono
12-06-2013, 09:43 PM
It's like a whole new game!

blackhawkbomber2
12-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Can't Wait looks awesome!! Great work guys/girls

Arykai
12-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Imma build the biggest damn tree!

lordgandalf
12-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Love the looks of this one question are the sethomes shared over all the worlds or are they different per world ?
And about the new surial world are there cities with themes and restrictions like downtown ?

bladrag
12-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Imma build the biggest damn tree!

Bigger than haven? Make it a haven full of havens, just like how haven is full of trees.

lordgandalf
12-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Ooh i feel a huge project coming up here xD new haen bigger and better and like a village inside of on the outside of it xD
Hmmz need to see if i can get something im working on into the new surival world.
Curious to see how many online maps we will be seeing xD

Jackster21
12-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Love the looks of this one question are the sethomes shared over all the worlds or are they different per world ?
And about the new surial world are there cities with themes and restrictions like downtown ?

As it says in the description above....

Throughout all worlds, you will have one allocation of home locations. These allocations are as follows:
Builders: 1 home locations for all worlds.
Members: 5 home locations for all worlds.
VIP: 10 home locations for all worlds.
If you require any additional sethome locations for any rank, please click here! (http://slapgaming.com/donate)

Malitha
13-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Man. This looks great :). I look forward to playing these worlds soon :P. Hope I can meet some of you on the server :)

Someb0dy
13-06-2013, 01:32 AM
The increase in the width of the Nether border won't change the current coordinates on the already sethomes right?

BlaqAndBlu
13-06-2013, 03:00 AM
Wow, this looks amazing! I can't wait for this! :D

turbowesley10
13-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Looks nice! I am now a week on the server and I have luck!

Slacky
13-06-2013, 05:57 AM
Amazing news! Looking forward to a new start, but it's also nice to kep the old world :)
Btw; Thanks for all the hard work peeps, we really appreciate it!

leon_vakt
13-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Edit: I remoed the question.

Jackster21
13-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Will i lose my VIP?

Yes. And your soul.
We may even take your lunch and we get hungry.

Now stop asking stupid questions.

horsegal00
13-06-2013, 06:50 AM
This looks freaking awesome, nice work guys!

leon_vakt
13-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Im gonna keep to the survival worlds survival is one of the reasons i play on Slap

DarkTBlame
13-06-2013, 02:41 PM
fresh start for creative inspirations, i really waiting for this :)

SparkleUnidog
13-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Believe me guys, you're gonna love this! :D

GameNinjaX
13-06-2013, 03:35 PM
This is gonna freaking awesome! I may explode with excitement!!!
Oh I cant wait...
*waves arms insanely*

Blake
14-06-2013, 04:09 AM
I will stay in the Creative world for almost all the time on there But i would stop to go look at the statues Thats one thing i love about Slap the Statues :)

From your Lapis Loveing VIP panda Friend Blakethesnake04

EndurableJono
14-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Will we be able to add friends to the Creative WorldGuard?

iainj
14-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Believe me guys, you're gonna love this! :D
Hopefully :D
(I didn't mean the dislike! I was just testing - thought you could undo it!)

Blake
14-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Yes. And your soul.
We may even take your lunch and we get hungry.

Now top asking stupid questions.

Jack You Misspelled Stop with top

yagsog
14-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Looks awesome! Great work.

Slacky
14-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Be sure to get on the server in 15 minutes! Reborn update! :]

GameNinjaX
14-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Soon...

taterheadjr
14-06-2013, 09:00 PM
I love the new look but a we keeping our inventories and homes? If not it will be good to be set off in a new story:D

taterheadjr
14-06-2013, 09:06 PM
I got off track, how much time is left :wacko:

burning_gemio
15-06-2013, 03:17 AM
In my opinion, the server is ruined, I came on this server for the SURVIVAL aspect, now that there is a NEW spawn, NEW WORLDS, and Creative!!! Ruined this server! It was fun playing on mc.slap-gaming.com, but I'm going to have to set down for a while, This is just to much, I can't even tell that this is the same server!!! Really as I said, I don't like the new change, and never will, I'm glad my VIP was taken away, because I well not be planning on playing on this server for a while, I well probably join once a month, so that MY house don't get taken off or anything like that.

Thank you for reading this,

burning_gemios

jimred9
15-06-2013, 09:27 AM
In my opinion, the server is ruined, I came on this server for the SURVIVAL aspect, now that there is a NEW spawn, NEW WORLDS, and Creative!!! Ruined this server! It was fun playing on mc.slap-gaming.com, but I'm going to have to set down for a while, This is just to much, I can't even tell that this is the same server!!! Really as I said, I don't like the new change, and never will, I'm glad my VIP was taken away, because I well not be planning on playing on this server for a while, I well probably join once a month, so that MY house don't get taken off or anything like that.

burning_gemios

It's a shame that you have to leave. But, what do you mean by 'my VIP was taken away'?

naithantu
15-06-2013, 10:27 AM
It's a shame that you have to leave. But, what do you mean by 'my VIP was taken away'?

He has been banned numerous times for continuously breaking the servers rules, we eventually took his VIP away as a punishment (which allowed him to get back on the server, otherwise he really would have been permbanned).

burning_gemios

We currently have 7 survival worlds and 1 creative world. The server can still be played as a survival server and the survival worlds will still be "This is survival - Survive harder!". The extra creative world merely allows you to do more than you used to be able to.
If you feel that the reborn update would be better if we changed something, then please do provide constructive feedback. Just yelling that you don't like change isn't feedback we can do anything with.

AFC2000
15-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy this is gonna be epic!

bladrag
15-06-2013, 04:58 PM
The new survival world is awesome! So many new features and places, can't wait to explore them all!

Pyromaster Underscore
18-06-2013, 07:52 PM

burning_gemios
But the old world is still there, you don't have to play on the new worlds. I think the update is great, it gives the server a huge variety. But, y'know, people can have different opinions :)