PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Creative plots for members

nirosu
14-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Hey, Reborn world, reborn ways to make the new world even better, even though my next suggestion might sound harsh, I think it fits because it is pretty important to the server.

My suggestion is to forbid builders from claiming creative plots (that will apply from the moment this will be accepted, we are not going to scare off the builders who already did start), and let only member and up to claim them.

The idea is simple, we want our creative world ungriefflike, and if we give land to somerandom new player who might be found out as a troll, it'll both costs the staff attention and precious time which is now needed, especialy with the multiple worlds, not to talk about the inability of player to mark their land's borders in the creative world.

it might sound harsh, but basicly, not letting builders use money is much more harsh and meaningless, while this mihgt be proven to be efficient.

Think about it, wouldn't you prefer the staff to helpout people who are here to stay rather than some lousy "testers" that searched for a creative server and found a survival one.

Sinecerely,
Nirosu,
Man of many titles.

Jackster21
14-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Rejected -

1: we don't have "plots" in the creative world

2: They get a worldguard, that's all they can build on. We monitor worldguards, and we can regenerate the landscape with one simple command.