PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Nether resorce world

jimred9
18-06-2013, 04:47 PM
I do understand the issues and also that the border was expanded for the nether but,

If possible could there be a nether resource world (you could add it onto the the slap reborn project)

(3 months ago it was all mentioned here (http://forums.slapgaming.com/showthread.php?7304-MC-Minecraft-1-5-Update!). But kind of forgotten about from post #4 onwards)

Thank you,

nirosu
18-06-2013, 05:59 PM
jimred, it was also said why there can't be a nether RW, that's why quartz is kinda cheap. nether also have tons of lava, which makes tons of lag, which makes it realy hard to hold that much of a thing such a "RW" for the nether, the RW was made mostly to prevent grieff in the overworld. instead of go mining quartz, go hunting mobs and just buy them, but I do think we should have a sort of space within the current nether that resets every month, it might be usefull.

naithantu
18-06-2013, 09:22 PM
In the topic jimred linked I don't see a reason as to why a nether RW would be impossible.
Although I don't really like adding a new world just to get one ore - quartz, but it isn't impossible.

jimred9
21-06-2013, 03:52 PM
I will buy it in the future by killing mobs or going to the current RW. Thanks anyway, you have made me more aware of this stuff ^

Thanks,

Jackster21
21-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Rejected -

Reasons for the nether Resource World are not practical enough. Any nether resources can be obtained from the spawn shops.