PDA

View Full Version : Bug (Solved): Access to Commands in Certain Areas

roodypatooty
21-06-2013, 04:44 AM
I teleoprted to one of my old plot areas in the wilderness and everything was fine, up until i got to a certain point where a message occurred saying "you have reached the end of the world". Nothing out of the ordinary there, up until i tried to tp away, for some reason i did not have access to any normal commands like "/spawn" or "/home" or even "/suicide" just to get "unstuck". I just thought this was weird.

turbowesley10
21-06-2013, 05:39 AM
I think because you are out of the world what proboly not is loaded you get a sort.from quest rank and can't do something. This will only solve if the admins change your coordinates of tp you away.

naithantu
28-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I think because you are out of the world what proboly not is loaded you get a sort.from quest rank and can't do something. This will only solve if the admins change your coordinates of tp you away.

That isn't quite how permissions work, but okay. xD

Could you give more information/how to replicate this? I don't think I've ever seen anyone with this issue before.
What world was this in, exactly what message did you get (the exact format and color if you can, this way we can find out what plugin is blocking it)

naithantu
30-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Marking this as fixed, if this still occurs please provide more information.

Just a quick note: When this happens, make sure you are not in a special world/region (cakedefence, pvp world). Please make a modreq in-game before posting here, mods will be able to check the regions.

roodypatooty
10-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Ok, will make sure to do a modreq sorry for the trouble.