PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Allowing VIP to change spawner Types!

leon_vakt
29-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I was caving one time and found a spider spawner and i wanted to get a skeleton one because i had a good Skeleton ExpFarm Idea And It would be great if VIP's Can do /spawner [skeleton,spider,zombie,cavespider] or they can modreq for it to be done by a staff member :D

naithantu
29-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Overpowered and ruins the fun in finding a good spawner setup.

leon_vakt
29-06-2013, 06:59 PM
That thing is that the spawner i found was under my house and its was not a skeleton one :( i had a great idea for an skeleton one

nirosu
29-06-2013, 09:26 PM
That thing is that the spawner i found was under my house and its was not a skeleton one :( i had a great idea for an skeleton one

not a good enough reason, suggestions are made for the benefit of the server and not of your own, for example, suggesting a tp pad for your plot is something that is 100% for your benefit, while suggesting a better system interface is for the benefit of the whole.

it's riddiculous asking for such a power, it ruins ALL the fun and challenge, why don't we also allow movement of spawners? -.-

Try explaining why the suggestion helps next time, and not only you, and maintains the survival aspect