PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): Adding Ocelot Spawner eggs to the shop

leon_vakt
30-06-2013, 08:10 PM
I was in the shop looking for an ocelot spawner egg and there was no one and i see wolf is there why is not cats there so please add it

nirosu
30-06-2013, 08:45 PM
the main reason is the fact ocelots are hard to tame, people might spawn them, then fail to tame them, and complain about it "because their money was wasted".

This causes alot of trouble, and not to forget complaints of people who'se cats were murdered, the fact they are hard to tame plus the fact there are some mean people makes all of this as an enraging system.

I would like to have an ocelot spawn egg myself, but if I'd actually wanted a cat, i'd go to the jungle for 5 seconds and find one, they are not too easy to find, but it's possible, they spawn naturaly.

SparkleUnidog
30-06-2013, 09:26 PM
The real reason I believe it was removed was simple to "make space" for a Music disk that came out in an older update not long after I joined last year (I remember this because I bought these eggs all the time, then when the disk came out the egg was removed), so this egg has been gone from the shop for ages now. It seems to be "the most useless" out of all the eggs, so that's why it was removed to make room.

We also are limited to room in the shop, so that's why it wasn't re-added. I'm sure it will one day, but as far as I'm aware, Naith was still working on the shop plugin.

i guess the thing you can do (which you have done in the past Leon, might I ask) is just pay a Staff member to spawn one for you. :3

Blake
01-07-2013, 12:56 AM
I do know of a Shop plugin I could suggest it in the forums but it might not works i am not sure like i said

Jackster21
01-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Done.

This has now been added to the 1.6 world spawn shop.