PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Group/Party Chat ability

Someb0dy
01-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Hello minecraftians,

I was wondering if there is a possibility for a group/party ( I say party cause in many games groups are called parties) chat addon for ingame. For example , there is a group of people let's say ... Jack , naith and tellur that want to build something together and they don't want to join vent and want to type at chat. One of them could make like " /create party (na me) " and the other two coul d do
" /join party (name) " and it would be a chat group where they could freely and it would be visible to the members of the party. They would be able to see the general chat but when they type the written stuff would appear only in t he party chat, unless they would choose to do " /leave party (name) " and then they would type in the general chat again :). I make this suggestion cause it's tiresome if you have a project with more than one people to be like " /w (name) ms g" and "/w (name2) anothermsg" etc and change people all the time.

If people still have a difficulty to relate still, think that it would be very similar to the way that the pvp chat works but with some differences the same time.

Regards,
Someb0dy

Stoux
01-07-2013, 04:50 PM
There are alot of plugins that do this (or something similar). However, I don't think we should separate chats.