PDA

View Full Version : Bug (Solved): "Chat" in /jail

Stoux
02-07-2013, 09:10 PM
People are able to do commands in jail, including /me. So they are still able to talk while in jail.

Someb0dy
02-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah the only things people could do in jail are /me and modreqs , I think this was known long time now :O , although the commands part is weird , you couldn't before :/

Cats_say_moo
02-07-2013, 10:36 PM
Modreq's would be a bug, That way players can ask and say hey ive been in jail for x amount of time how long untill i get out? Questions like that, ./me and regular speaking is however a major bug :/

nirosu
03-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Modreq's would be a bug, That way players can ask and say hey ive been in jail for x amount of time how long untill i get out? Questions like that, ./me and regular speaking is however a major bug :/

modreqs aren't much of bug in this, and any attempt of command will show you how much time you have left.... people try to /spawn before they modreq... therefore they can see the time.

naithantu
03-07-2013, 08:28 PM
No commands can be used while jailed. The only time when commands can be used inside the jail cell is when the jail time is over, but the player is still in the jail cell. This should never happen, but somehow does happen occasionally. Please reply here with time so I can have a look at the log to find out how that happens. Marking this as solved for now, tested it with stoux and he couldn't use any command nor chat inside the jail

Stoux
04-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Happend again, we need to retest this. Has something to do with not giving them a timed jail I think.

Stoux
05-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Finally fixed.