PDA

View Full Version : Bug (WillNotFix): /back

lordgandalf
04-07-2013, 10:10 PM
I have noticed that the back command not always brings you to youre last place as is should be i suppose ?

naithantu
04-07-2013, 10:31 PM
/back only teleports you to your previous location if you went there using an essentials command (/spawn, /home etc.).
Many other commands are not supported with /back. It is possible to also use other commands with /back, but then it will work with every teleport. So /back would also go to your previous jumpto location.

I could have a look at essentials and see if it is possible to add /back locations through slaphomebrew tomorrow, that way we'd be able to add commands like /wspawn to it.

lordgandalf
04-07-2013, 11:23 PM
The problem i have is with sethomes i travel from one sethome to another then pick something up from my prev. location and it tps me of into the world where in my last essentials command was would love to see a /back with support for the sethomes if possible

nirosu
05-07-2013, 11:04 AM
I'm against changing the system, i know it might annoy each time you /spawn it'll wipe your last /back, but changing the system will make it far more complicated...

lordgandalf
05-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Why if i do /home xxx while im working on home yyy i would love to be able to just do /back instead of finding the home again in my big list and don /home xxx

nirosu
05-07-2013, 08:16 PM
gandalf... you can do it... you are at home x, you /home y, and when you /back, you get to home x.

that is unless you went /spawn, /tpa, and you /back the second time will return you to the place you /back from, there's no problem with what you are saying unless you used these commands -.-

naithantu
10-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Marking this as will not fix, the downsides of enabling /back for every teleport probably outweigh the advantages of being able to /back after certain commands.

lordgandalf
10-08-2013, 12:05 PM
kk it was just something that annoys me then :P