PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Notification when a player sends a tp request or does /te

Cats_say_moo
05-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Maybe a popup in chat saying Cats_say_Moo requested a tp to Jackster21 that way if a player does that 10 times we are able to warn the player to stop spamming /tp and help the player that is getting spammed with /tp

leon_vakt
05-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Im sure naith can add it to the socialspy is Essentials, you can pout every command you want to spy on there :) Great idea (even im not staff)

Blake
06-07-2013, 07:08 AM
I would like the idea to have this, but this is sorta like /tpa but without the /tpaccept it just saying Cats_Say_Moo Teleported to you or you have teleported to Cats_Say_Moo

jimred9
06-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Im sure naith can add it to the socialspy is Essentials, you can pout every command you want to spy on there :) Great idea (even I'm not staff)

Yea, thats right :)

naithantu
06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Not so sure about this, this would cause extra spam in the already spammy chat for staff members. There's already plenty of other messages in chat for staff (NCP, modreqs, socialspy etc.), this can already make it difficult to properly follow chat when it's busy.
Also I don't really see the need for this, if anyone ever gets spammed by another player they can just let us know and we can check the log to see what happened. If a VIP abuses tp then we can temporarily remove their permission to tp.

If this were really a big issue then I might add this, but I think with the few occasions that tp abuse happens it isn't really worth the extra chat spam.