PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): Extra Tp notifications/restrictions

nirosu
06-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey, I have some suggestions to enhance the tp system efficiency and convinience.

I first suggest the ability to use a command that will cancel the current tp request a VIP/staff has sent, just like tpdeny, but one which the player who sent the request can deny, that is due to the fact many people just start writing a name, send a tp request and the auto complete tps the wrong person, so a /tpcancel would be usefull in that case or in case the person took too much time and you are no longer in the place you wanted to tp / you don't want to tp to him anymore.

Another thing is to have the /tpa commands compatible with /afk, in a way that when you /tpa or /tpahere an afk person, the afk message will be shown in case he's afk.

Another thing is to prevent /te to afk players, similar to the suggestion above.

Also making a parameter to the /tpa commands, as /tpa xempletp 50 , the number presents the time of the tp request beeing avaible, default is 90 sec, max is 120, min is 20.

also, it might be nice if there would be a special /te message, avaible to the sight of the person that was te'd to, with the expection that the message won't appear if a mod+ will /te to a person. for example "xemplevip has teleported to you"

It seems like more than 1 suggestion, but since they are regarding to same command/subject, i chose to submit them in same suggestion.

Madkiller212
06-07-2013, 02:17 PM
I like this :D

lordgandalf
06-07-2013, 03:11 PM
its nice to know incoming peepz xD

Stoux
07-07-2013, 04:21 PM
I first suggest the ability to use a command that will cancel the current tp request a VIP/staff has sent, just like tpdeny, but one which the player who sent the request can deny, that is due to the fact many people just start writing a name, send a tp request and the auto complete tps the wrong person, so a /tpcancel would be usefull in that case or in case the person took too much time and you are no longer in the place you wanted to tp / you don't want to tp to him anymore.
I like the idea since it happens to me sometimes too, however: It means that we would have to pull the /tpa|/tpahere system from Essentials to slaphomebrew, and we just dont feel it's important enough for that.

Another thing is to have the /tpa commands compatible with /afk, in a way that when you /tpa or /tpahere an afk person, the afk message will be shown in case he's afk.
Done.

Another thing is to prevent /te to afk players, similar to the suggestion above.
Meh, we don't think it's really necessary. You can /tpblock if you don't want players to teleport to you.

Also making a parameter to the /tpa commands, as /tpa xempletp 50 , the number presents the time of the tp request beeing avaible, default is 90 sec, max is 120, min is 20.
Again, we'll have to move the whole system to slaphomebrew.

also, it might be nice if there would be a special /te message, avaible to the sight of the person that was te'd to, with the expection that the message won't appear if a mod+ will /te to a person. for example "xemplevip has teleported to you"
Done.

nirosu
08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
I like the idea since it happens to me sometimes too, however: It means that we would have to pull the /tpa|/tpahere system from Essentials to slaphomebrew, and we just dont feel it's important enough for that.

Done.

Meh, we don't think it's really necessary. You can /tpblock if you don't want players to teleport to you.

Done.

It didn't all have to pass, even if it's 2 features that help the server a little, that's good enough for me :)

Stoux
21-02-2014, 04:17 PM

Which I have done. Completely reworked the system, now using Fancy clickable messages. Also able to recieve multiple incoming teleport requests, thus making accepting the wrong person a thing of the past.

/tpcancel is implemented.

For the timeout thingy, I'm able to implement that, but I don't see much use for it to be honest.