PDA

View Full Version : Bug (Solved): Keep getting kicked

horsegal00
08-07-2013, 03:45 PM
I dont know if this has only been happening to me, but I keep trying to log and whenever I do I get this message:

'Kicked for flying (or related)

Madkiller212
08-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Maybe you glitched and are flying a little, maybe ask a staff member to teleport you to them or spawn maybe?

SparkleUnidog
10-07-2013, 07:49 PM
From what I myself have seen, there have been a lot of "NCP CHEAT" happening since the 1.6.1 update - this is just mostly due to many players lagging and/or clicking/jumping/placing/eating/ect a little to quick for the server to keep up with. Most of the time it's just because your lagging, and relogging normally solves the problem for a while, so it isn't just you. :3

I think Naith said NoCheat is a little outdated and needs updating, along with Bukkit, so that's why it's been kicking you for small things. I could be wrong though, but I hope this helped a little :3

naithantu
10-08-2013, 12:01 PM
With the NCP update I did a week or so back many of these issues should be fixed (mainly one where you could get kicked for flying by standing on a fence, this happened quite often). If you're still being kicked for no reason, make a new topic :)