PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): Donate for Skeleton/Zombie horse

Yannis_Ofzo
12-07-2013, 11:00 PM
As you might (not) know, there are Zombie and Skeleton horses added in the files of minecraft, it might be a cool feature to be able to donate a certain price, to get a horse changed to either a Zombie or a Skeleton horse (depending on the ordered horse), I think it's a cool idea, since the only change is purely cosmetic as far as I know, the same as with the rainbow armour.

Please share your opinions and feel free to discuss! :D

Pros:
- Cool cosmetic change to a horse.
- Jack can order more pizza

Cons:
- None that I can think of, but feel free to tell me about them.

Madkiller212
12-07-2013, 11:03 PM
One Con is that people can kill your horses...sooo yea :'(

Yannis_Ofzo
12-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Hmm, a good point, maybe the feature should be like a command, as example, you could do /zombhorse and then right click the horse, and it would become a zombie horse, and if it would die, the system should grant you the permission to zombify another horse.
Also if you would donate lets say for 3 zombie horses, the command would have 3 initial "charges" which would refresh if the 3 zombie horses would die.

Madkiller212
12-07-2013, 11:51 PM
That makes more sense, but if someone kills your horse, you would have to spend MORE money...

Stoux
13-07-2013, 03:21 AM
People can't kill horses anymore with the new plugin.

Madkiller212
13-07-2013, 04:55 AM
People can't kill horses anymore with the new plugin.

Great!

Jackster21
13-07-2013, 02:01 PM
I will discuss this with the plugin peeps and get back to you!

Jackster21
14-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Spoke to Stoux about this.

We will be implementing this Feature.

Once the technical side of this has been confirmed, myself or Stoux will post how it will all work.

Yannis_Ofzo
14-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Nice!, notify me when it's implemented !! :D

Stoux
15-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Done.

By default Builders/Members have 0 Horse "Mutations", and VIP+ have 1 "Mutation". You can donate for more horse mutations (£2.50 for another 5 horses - Click the Miscellaneous tab) (http://slapgaming.com/donate).
These work the same as /homes and not like charges. So if you buy an extra 5 you will always be able to have 5 mutated horses -> If one dies you can mutate another normal horse.

-You will mutate one of your normal horses (So you will "Lose" a normal horse)
-The horse needs to be yours (obviously)
-The horse needs to be named
-A horse can only be mutated once (So Normal -> Zombie -> Skeleton is not possible)
-You are not allowed (read: able) to change the owner of the mutated horse, it will only accept you as owner.

So how does this work? Check out "/horse help 2"
Sit on a named horse, do "/horse special [zombie/skeleton]" and it will be mutated. You can do "/horse special info" to check how many special horses you currently have.

Will try to launch today.

lordgandalf
15-07-2013, 07:08 PM
11 ? thought it was 1 horse

Someb0dy
15-07-2013, 07:20 PM

Heh, no he meant you can mutate 11 normal horses into zombie/skeleton ones if you choose so (VIP only have 11)

Stoux
15-07-2013, 07:26 PM

Heh, no he meant you can mutate 11 normal horses into zombie/skeleton ones if you choose so (VIP only have 11)

Nope he was right. Edited -> 1 :D