PDA

View Full Version : Bug (In Progress): /boat and /minecart

Laegluin
14-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Both if these commands seem to be a little glitched, even though they're not completely broken: /minecart spawns you in a pretty awkward position in the minecart and I think the minecart is slower than it should be (probably the speed of an empty minecart). /boat works fine except that when exiting, it often teleports up to 20 blocks in a random direction. Also, the boat doesn't get destroyed when crashing into something (not sure if intended). Important note: Why am I unable to add paragraphs?

Stoux
14-07-2013, 03:32 PM
/minecart spawns you in a pretty awkward position in the minecart and I think the minecart is slower than it should be (probably the speed of an empty minecart).
We're not really sure how this is happening, but we will try to fix it!

/boat works fine except that when exiting, it often teleports up to 20 blocks in a random direction.
We're not able to reproduce this. We always get teleported right next to it?

Also, the boat doesn't get destroyed when crashing into something (not sure if intended).
Intended

Important note: Why am I unable to add paragraphs?
What do you mean?

Laegluin
14-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I somehow cannot add paragraphs when writing a post, I'll check whether it's related to this forum, but I guess this is a little off topic anyways :P

I'll also try to reproduce that boat bug tomorrow^^

Laegluin
17-07-2013, 08:56 AM
I tested the boat bug multiple times and couldn't replicate it either, I guess the server just had a bad day.

naithantu
27-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Just did some more testing of this minecart issue with Telluur, turns out this is caused by a vanilla minecraft issue... (easy way to replicate: place a minecart on a slope with unpowered powered rails. You'll sit in a weird position).

Unless I can find some sort of workaround to stop this (which is unlikely), I can't really do anything :/

Laegluin
28-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I guess we'll have to wait for the next update then D: