PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Extra horse Mutations variation

nirosu
16-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Heya, I have some ideas, some mine, some I came up with some other people from the server :P

They are regarding horse mutations.

First, why do we need more mutation? the same reason we needed them for the first place, have cool looking mobs :D

You might agree that buying 5 extra mutation, with only zombie, and skeleton horse, is a bit... dull?

Well, so as I said, here are my ideas:

NetherHoof(name can be decided later on) - a Mutated horse born out of nether concept, it'll actualy just be a horse on fire, that;s immue to fire(that doesn't mean lava, unless you agree on that :P) it'll be a black horse with fire, and maybe letting it have some sort of flame effect, like leaving a trail of fire (decorative one) or having flames at his feet.

SkyRider(yes, ight and should be decided later) - a White horse with a jumping ability of 4-5 block, which is constantly seeming.... hovering above ground a bit, also it would be coll if this one wouldn't require a saddle to ride, and possibly, because of his high jump, letting him immunity to 6 block tall falls and less, or a special horsie fether falling.

SnowFang(might be named wolf) - a Special horse indeed, with a jumping power of 2, and possibly a sound pack of wolf, and here's the thing, IT LOOKS LIKE A WOLF :D this will be some sort of "fake wolf mount" it'll have a brown collar(or red if it's practicly impossible to do so).

carriage(might be changed :P) - basicly, it looks a bit like a floating boat, but when mounted two horses appear infront of it, looking like basicly a carriage (doing double horse noise), I suggest making it that when unmounted, this horse will look like 2 horses(possibly with a boat on the middle), if possible having a special effect having the player leash both horses while mounting this horse :D

Bacon - I guess that you can figure what kind of "horse" this is, oink oink :3 it's basicly a pig with massive speed, jump and handling ability, a tamed hog.

Jockey - Who said only skeletons can ride spiders? this is one crazy mutated horse! (it will have a saddle to differ a real spider) letting him jump 2-3 blocks should be done, climbing not avaible xD

Crazy Cat Lady- basicly 5 cats, or 3, moving all together, doing double meow rate, having in a shape of: the 5 cats(if accepted or possible) 4 cats at each corner, and a middle ocelot used for the rider, since cats are fast, this goes quite well actually, and they can survive good heights, the 3 cats model, will have one cat followed by 2 cats not in a line, but a row, one at front row/middle, and 2 in the back, it would be a bit freaky cause rider will be between all 3 :P but it seems more possible than 5 cats.

-------------------------------------------------------

After hearing these ideas, when some sounds cool, some useless, and some genius, depending on your point of view, if this gets apporved, well at least 2-3, then it's worth having extra horse mutation mutations :D

Jackster21
16-07-2013, 11:23 PM
From the bits of that essay I did read, I'm not fond of it at all.
The system will stay the way it is.

Rejected.

Telluur
16-07-2013, 11:45 PM
And from the developers point of view: rejected.

Pretty much all of these suggested horses need to use craftbukkit code, and are very resource intensive. Not to mention the time of developing this that would go into it. Stoux2 is a plugin-maniak at the moment, but this is simply too hard to do, even for the time he's putting into it.