PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Plugin suggestion

minecraft6
21-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Just yet another suggestion

its a long shot but i COULD test plugins for the server since i already have a test server:ph34r:

Someb0dy
21-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Please have a look at the forum sections before you post...

Moved to the correct section

nirosu
21-07-2013, 03:04 PM
sincerely, I think we each all have our own test server/single player... I don't know what is the point of this suggestion... do you think slap has all those amazing plugins and our crazy plugin people without a test server? I'm not sure if Slap has one or not, or how it is, but if slap has made it this far, I believe we don't need such an extra thing.

That is my personal point of view >.>

naithantu
21-07-2013, 09:59 PM
We all just run our own servers to test, we used to also have one running on the same machine as the server, but I don't think anyone's touched that in a year or so. I remember being told that there was one when I started helping with plugins though :p
Pretty weird suggestion honestly, creating a test server takes like 5 minutes >_<
Obviously we all have one :l

Stoux
21-07-2013, 10:01 PM
BEEP BEP

Telluur
21-07-2013, 10:53 PM
We all just run our own servers to test, we used to also have one running on the same machine as the server, but I don't think anyone's touched that in a year or so. I remember being told that there was one when I started helping with plugins though :p
Pretty weird suggestion honestly, creating a test server takes like 5 minutes >_<
Obviously we all have one :l

But. But. But. Running a jar file and putting jar files in other folders is very hard!!!!!!