PDA

View Full Version : Bug (Solved): maybe? Chests and hoppers are not interacting properly.

mrfrightful
24-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I've not investigated, a great deal but chests do not feed into hoppers and vice versa. It all seemed to be working fine yesterday.

One of the guides suggested that the chest may need to be 'unlocked' in some manner?

If this is a feature rather than a bug can we get a guide on how to make them interact properly.

Or just let us know if the functionality has been disabled for QOS reasons.

Thanks.

lordgandalf
24-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Its lwc and its a feature ran into it my self do /unlock on your chests and it works out fine

mrfrightful
24-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Does this leave chests and furnaces unprotected? or are they still covered by WG?

If you have a lot of chests/furnaces to /unlock remember to save yourself grief with /lwc mode persist

lordgandalf
24-07-2013, 08:43 PM
they still are protected by wg i think never tried it but its standard lwc doing :S

naithantu
25-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Does this leave chests and furnaces unprotected? or are they still covered by WG?

Worldguard protects all chests, furnaces etc. on regions. The only reason for LWC protections inside a worldguard is when you don't want everyone on the worldguard to access your chests.

LWC now blocks all hoppers by default (unable to pull out/put into a locked chest), I've disabled this feature now. It does still have it's more basic protection of simply blocking placing hoppers next to a locked chest (if you can't access the locked chest).
This issue will be fixed after a server restart (lwc doesn't have a command to reload it's config files -.-')