PDA

View Full Version : Moderators Wanted

BlueHat
27-07-2013, 07:01 PM
We need a few moderators. It's not a job that requires you to be on at all times, we don't even have a rule saying a staff member must be on at all times.

We do however ask you know about source server moderation, or that you're willing to learn. We also require you to be active on TF2. If you become inactive for to long, your moderator abilities will be revoked due to security but also to let us get in replacements. If you wish to resign you are asked to let us know.

That's all the jibberjabber out of the way, if you wish to be a moderator please list your Steam Name and ID, as well as any relevant experience.

Decisions of acceptance will be made almost completely based off my experience with you and whether I believe you're up to the job. If you've not played on the TF2 server before with me or others in the small regular community then you should state why you believe you are fit for the job.

- Blue.

lordgandalf
27-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi there

Im applying for the moderator job.
I have past experience with running servers but little experience about moderating one but i would love to learn it.
I love playing TF2 and hope we can make the TF2 server a nice and wonderfull place where we all can play.

Steamname: lordgandalf
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5159236

Accepted!

Aleanae
27-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Steam name: S!ap.Aleanae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31583062

unfortunately i have No experience when it comes to server moderation . i am willing to learn source server moderation as i have no current knowledge of it. I can be active on the server, within reason.

​Accepted!

TheKrafter1923
28-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Hello,

I do wish to become a moderator on the S!ap Gaming TF2 Server.
I do know some of the commands for administration on TF2 as I dinked around with it on my own time am learning to learn more though.
I enjoy playing TF2 as it was one of my first PC games as it was free and was a shooter and played it for a decent amount of time.

My Steam Name is: S!ap.Krafty
My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:52664178