PDA

View Full Version : Bug: VIP grant quartz

nirosu
28-07-2013, 06:23 AM
The VIP grant quartz is beeing derpy again, it shows only 5 blocks instead of 32 within the menu.

As far as I can remember, a similar thing has happened before, and I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the overuse of quartz.... I'm not against Quartz, but I think maybe we should have other things worthful to grant, in any case, that belongs to a suggestion an not a bug.

Ryuuga
30-07-2013, 06:51 PM
The VIP grant quartz is beeing derpy again, it shows only 5 blocks instead of 32 within the menu.

As far as I can remember, a similar thing has happened before, and I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the overuse of quartz.... I'm not against Quartz, but I think maybe we should have other things worthful to grant, in any case, that belongs to a suggestion an not a bug.

Noticed the same thing yesterday only then you could only grant 4 normal quartz block while other quartz blocks (chiseled, pillar, etc.) were in stack of 32 blocks

nirosu
31-07-2013, 03:45 AM
while it is constantly fixed, i've noticed some off numbers, after granting 2 quartz grant (64 blocks) thew third one has a decreased amount, happened a few times, even though the 3rd grant shows a tooltip of 32 blocks normally, is this intended o.o ?

naithantu
03-08-2013, 10:17 AM
I have seen this before, but I've got no clue how this happens. If you have any idea what causes this then please post here :3

nirosu
03-08-2013, 10:59 AM
well, this occured to me when I had a few blocks already before grant, could it start counting the blocks from before as a grant?