PDA

View Full Version : It's not an fs server.

iainj
28-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Skipping tracks simply becasue they're tech isn't cool - it's a server for mixed tracks. This is especially true when it's not 5 year olds who have only just got the game, but generally respected members of the community such as - stoux, telluur, naith doing it

Stoux
28-07-2013, 09:00 PM
A boo boo. Not to be a giant dick here, but please cry harder. We literally skip one track (+3-4 others on the server also voted yes), you ask "Why?", to which I respond "because it's a tech track". 2 tracks later we're doing a Tech Track that spendy requested, a couple of mini tracks, nobody skips. So please, cry harder about nothing.

iainj
28-07-2013, 10:14 PM
It was a 5/2 vote, there were four people in your chat. You sort of answered my point - the fact that you're skipping tracks simply because of their style on a mixed server seems a bit silly - if you want to only play fs then why not play on a fs server? In the event that is was two tracks later that we were racing a teach track that spendy requested (it was 4 races, iirc) then why did you skip the original one, instead of just racing it if you're happy to race tech tracks?

Stoux
28-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Today in 'Whining about nothing 101': We (Me, Telluur, Naith) voted yes. That still leaves 2 other players who also voted if it indeed was a 5/2 vote. And how do you not get that "Because it's a tech track" is sarcastic. It looked lame, it got skipped, get over it. If we tried to skip every tech track that got played, then I would have agreed with you.

(it was 4 races, iirc)
I am glad that that makes a giant difference.

iainj
28-07-2013, 11:53 PM
So if a track looks bad you skip it? That's even worse. It was actually nice map.

Jackster21
29-07-2013, 04:15 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm8RsovRpmH4BYKn1VdQdTYco-98XZeaKe0DyidTddR91yj_Jq