PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Flying

Daire_Tomas
02-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Not as suggestion as such but I would definitely pay for beeping able to fly for a certain amount of time.. VIP... Pay for it?! Not sure who else but would be epic?!

Nankuse
02-08-2013, 10:05 PM
It would in theory be easy to implement, I believe. The only issue I could see with it, is that I believe while flying your hunger bar doesn't go down. Kind of makes the whole 'survival' thing moot. I could see it taking the fun out of checking out custom buildings, seeing as how they wouldn't have to worry about falling and/or finding an insane way to make something large.

I've seen it implemented on servers before, it ends up feeling like creative without the unlimited items and gets boring after a while.

naithantu
02-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Pay 2 win (well, you can't actually win survival, but it would give people with fly a HUUUUGEEE advantage over other players). Ruins survival aspect. Denied.

Edit: Also, wrong section. should be in mc suggestion & bug reports area, moved.

lordgandalf
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
you can fly for free in the creative world in survival it isnt going to come i can tell you