PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): "Disposal" sign

SparkleUnidog
06-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Something I've noticed is players wanting lava to make as a "disposal bin" of some sort.

So why not make a "disposal" sign? Like you write [disposal] on the first or second line, and when you then click it, it brings up a "chest" window. You place the items you want to get rid of into it, and when you close the window the items will then be deleted.

just an idea. :3

Stoux
06-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Like the idea, however, I'm afraid people will click it on accident and then go whine at a staff member that they want their stuff back..

Blake
06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Um I like this idea for the server i think that there is a plugin for disposal signs not sure

SparkleUnidog
06-08-2013, 09:15 PM
it's not that they'll click it Stoux and all items are gone, more like you click it and a chest window comes up. They'd need to drag the items themselves into the window then click off again to lose the items.

So... unless players are stupid enough to click it, open the window, drag the into into the window then come out of it... that's a lot of clicking and dragging for them to "accidentally" lose an item with it xD

EDIT: Also... don't players moan and whin about losing them items anyway? They die in the wild, while mining, in lava, PVP...

We get it either way, to be honest.

Telluur
06-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Step 1: Find a cactus.
Step 2: Puke on the cactus.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: $$$ ˇˇˇPROFIT!!! $$$

Blake
06-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Step 1: Find a cactus.
Step 2: Puke on the cactus.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: $$$ ˇˇˇPROFIT!!! $$$

Thats only 3 steps...

nirosu
07-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Thats only 3 steps...

you just ruined a joke that was to be remembered for years....

leon_vakt
07-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Essentials have that btw, if You make A sign with that it Open another inventory (empty) and You pout the stuff You want to remove in there and exit that and go back in its gone (right click the sign to open that) its off by default but You can enable it in the essentials config and Slap already have essentials :)

Stoux
13-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Added, Should be available soon. Make a sign and type [Disposal] on the first line, the line should turn blue if you did it correct. Right click to use it, drag the items in there, close the inventory -> Items are gone.

leon_vakt
13-08-2013, 03:29 PM
You gave us permission to make it but you forgot, essentials.sign.use.disposal (or what plugin you use) We dont have use permission

Stoux
13-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Should be available soon.

SparkleUnidog
14-08-2013, 08:26 AM
^ lol