PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Ultra Hardcore

utecitec
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I don't know how many of you have heard of Mindcrack or their Ultra Hardcore games, but recently they applied this plugin (I assume it is a plugin) to their normal survival server. This plugin makes it so health will not regenerate from food, and the only way to get health back is golden apples or potions. This gave me the idea to make a separate world on Slap that does the same. I am not sure if this is possible but I think it would be cool if it worked. It would have a separate inventory, like creative, so people could not bring in gear to cheat. It would need a seperate health from normal survival as well, to keep people from going to spawn to get health back. I understand that it might be difficult or impossible to get this to work but I think it would be a great addition to the Slap Minecraft server and would bring a whole new meaning to "survive harder."

leon_vakt
12-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Its in the vanilla game, do /gamerule naturalRegeneration false

Blake
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM
I like this idea and im glad im not the only person that watches MindCrack

leon_vakt
12-08-2013, 09:57 PM
im glad im not the only person that watches MindCrack

Its over 100000 ppl who watch it (even more)

Wackmo
12-08-2013, 10:56 PM
problem is... UHC takes mindcrack about 140 minutes. We don't have that time for a minigame. And if it was a suvival world, people could just do /suicide or stuff and just respawn

utecitec
13-08-2013, 12:08 AM
problem is... UHC takes mindcrack about 140 minutes. We don't have that time for a minigame. And if it was a suvival world, people could just do /suicide or stuff and just respawn
Yeah, but those people wouldn't really have a reason to play on it. The fun would be in surviving. Also, those commands could be disabled for the UHC world.

MohDaol
14-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I doubt this would be added, but I really like the idea. And as you've said, suicide could be disabled, aswell as sethomes maybe? I never watch mindcrack so i'm not sure if they have sethomes or not >.>
This is a lot of content for a suggestion, I mean, a whole new world. So as i've said, the idea is really great, but the sheer size of the idea makes me think that it wont be implemeted

utecitec
14-08-2013, 09:22 PM
I doubt this would be added, but I really like the idea. And as you've said, suicide could be disabled, aswell as sethomes maybe? I never watch mindcrack so i'm not sure if they have sethomes or not >.>
This is a lot of content for a suggestion, I mean, a whole new world. So as i've said, the idea is really great, but the sheer size of the idea makes me think that it wont be implemeted
Yeah, it is a pretty big suggestion. I figure that even if it is not added soon it would still be here for possible use later. They have added other worlds in the past like creative, maybe they could do it for their next big update, even if that's a few years down the line.