PDA

View Full Version : Can't get online?

EndurableJono
24-08-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm not really sure why I haven't been online lately. I've been doing stuff throughout the days, and in the evenings having to revise for my controlled assessment in French when I go back to school :(
I finally get some free time, and can't get online, due to this error. (See picture attached) I've put in the correct email/username and password, and I just can't log in.
I've reset my password, and uninstalled and re-installed java, i'm completely out of ideas, so has anyone got any idea for what I can do?

Thanks,
Jono.

SparkleUnidog
24-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Sounds like a problem on their side.

I think you'll need to contact Mojang's customer service or whatever to try and get to the bottom of it :/

Or, someone has hacked into your account.

Can't think of anything other than that, if you've tried using both email or username to log in with.

EndurableJono
25-08-2013, 01:33 PM
I'll try and contact Mojang support and see what the problem is, I'm not back at home until Tuesday, so I'll be offline for a while longer :(

Indirian
16-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Hiya,

Didn't think I should make a new thread. I have a similar problem. I can sign in but for some reason I'm unable to connect to the Slap Server. I thought the IP changed because I just had an address that was nine numbers but i put in "mc.SlapGaming.com" and the server still isn't coming up. I'm currently running 1.6.4 is that the issue? Do I need to roll back to 1.6.2? Thanks!

Indirian
16-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Please disregard my above post. Just joined the Facebook Group and there was just a post saying the server will be under maintenance until 10:00pm GMT. Thank you!