PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Parkour World Possibly?

Cats_say_moo
26-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Knowing that the server has a kinda small little parkour area built into the new spawn why not make a world or some are to do parkour and things possibly between the islands of the new "hub".

World:
If added a new world then you are probably wondering "Why a new world?" Well Seeing that it may possible to run a Re Generated End to reset daily i would personally like to have the parkour regenerated daily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ldUWbSbFU
It may be possible with a Plugin to help it out to auto Regen?

Added to Hub:
If it were added to the hub it would probably take a lot longer to build and possibly take away from the scenery.

nirosu
26-08-2013, 12:19 PM
errm, why not use that thing called the minigame world, since it is still lacking... minigames.

It could be a great addition :D

Jackster21
26-08-2013, 02:40 PM
If it was to be added, it would go into the minigame world. There is no need for a whole new world.

jimred9
26-08-2013, 03:16 PM
If it was to be added, it would go into the minigame world. There is no need for a whole new world.

I would have it in a new world to have it regenerating, btw I love the you-tube video and slap should use that map :)

roodypatooty
26-08-2013, 08:14 PM
yes!!! a parkour game would be so much fun!!! more ways for me to be lost and fall i love it!!!! (not being sarcastic)

lordgandalf
26-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Uhm its using commandblocks who are not usable on the server so it wqould only be a parkour map :S

SparkleUnidog
27-08-2013, 08:01 AM
To be honest, we can just make some parkour near the entrance when you enter the PVP world. Or even the Sonic world. No need for a whole new world.

leon_vakt
27-08-2013, 08:48 AM
or at spawn :) Parkour and it may be bit hard with a winning prize (5 coal or staff decide)

lordgandalf
27-08-2013, 09:17 AM
To be honest, we can just make some parkour near the entrance when you enter the PVP world. Or even the Sonic world. No need for a whole new world.Sonic world would be awesome for this i guess ?
When you fall you get back on the start platform from which i would start the parkour trail. If you move away from the start on the side it wouldnt interfere with the sonic track. we might even have a split into multiple difficulty tracks ?

Ryuuga
30-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Sonic world would be awesome for this i guess ?
When you fall you get back on the start platform from which i would start the parkour trail. If you move away from the start on the side it wouldnt interfere with the sonic track. we might even have a split into multiple difficulty tracks ?
I agree with gandalf (never thought I would ever honestly say that) IF we would implement it I'd recommend doing it in the sonic world since it the most suitable of all our current world for this purpose. However this also means it cannot be reset/changed daily since that would require it to be rebuilt and tested on a daily basis by hand.

Stoux
09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
We're currently working on a new PVP plugin & some other new mini-games. Once those are done we'll consider new mini-games.