PDA

View Full Version : Bug (Solved): Not sure if the Head dropping upon death plugin is working

honkin_pigs
01-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm not sure if the plugin that allows heads to drop on death is working, i realize i could just be having extremely bad luck but i was asked to repetitively kill someone to get their head, i killed them over 200 times and we didn't get a single head drop, also no one else has managed to get one today either.

If it isn't broken then sorry for the misleading thread, but i think it is bugged.

horsegal00
01-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Could be bugged, however it is only a 5% chance

SparkleUnidog
01-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Believe me, I was allowed to farm for someone's head once - took me AGES. But then moments later when another got my head, he got it on the first try.

The drops are random. You could get it straight away or right away. You just never know :P

honkin_pigs
01-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Believe me, I was allowed to farm for someone's head once - took me AGES. But then moments later when another got my head, he got it on the first try.

The drops are random. You could get it straight away or right away. You just never know :P

thats the problem, i don't know if the plugin is broken or not it could be working fine, but everyone ive asked has said they havent received head drop today or last night :blink:

abusqa
01-09-2013, 09:37 PM
everyone ive asked has said they havent received head drop today or last night :blink:
Should've asked me then, I got a head a few hours ago, so plugin is certainly working ;3

horsegal00
02-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Well I've just had head drop

Stoux
02-09-2013, 02:58 PM
It's working.

honkin_pigs
06-09-2013, 03:04 AM
It's working.

Yeah i guess we just had stupidly bad luck, or maybe some sort of admin could of been messing with the drop chances at the time to troll us, who knows :P

lordgandalf
06-09-2013, 05:51 AM
The chance of getting a head is really slim i believe its like 5% something like that

honkin_pigs
06-09-2013, 11:43 AM
The chance of getting a head is really slim i believe its like 5% something like that

Yup it is 5%, but when theres been over 200 kills without a head and you should of had ten drops judging by the drop ratio, you start to question it, think i just had terrible luck :)
And i know that i'm not exaggerating with the number of kills, because i spent hours just killing someone as they kept running into the arena as they asked me to get their head for them :P