PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Death Swap

zapados3
03-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Since slap is all about survival, why not add a mini game that makes 2 players do just that.

Death Swap is game where there are 2 players and 1 spectator.

*Note* This game does use command blocks, but since the sonic minigame was added and that uses command blocks, then this should be too

So basically the 2 players have to gather resources, but the main goal is to kill each other.
Within a random amount of time, the 2 players will swap posistions. So basically you have to kill the other player with the swap.

Ex. Shifting over a block surronded by lava. If the swap happens and the other player falls in the lava and dies, then that is the end of the game.

I think lots of players would enjoy this game which is why i'm suggesting it. I hope this gets added.

*Note* I did not make this game. All credit goes to Sethbling. He created this game.

Stoux
03-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Moved to correct section.

The sonic that we have does NOT use command blocks by the way. It's a plugin that Naithantu wrote.

Stoux
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
We're currently working on a new PVP plugin & some other new mini-games. Once those are done we'll consider new mini-games.