PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): Guide Statues

Cats_say_moo
05-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Seeing that we have the space and Guides Should be considered staff. Why not add them to the spawn statues area? I dont think there will be a sudden growth in mods+ so since we have the space there is really nothing to loose

honkin_pigs
06-09-2013, 03:02 AM
​That'd be cool, im always willing to help build if it's needed :)

jimred9
06-09-2013, 04:52 PM
I like the idea as it is another way that guides can be recognised for what they do throughout the server :) and I don't really see why it would be rejected

nirosu
06-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I see a small reason, except for the fact guides need to build them(and it's not too easy), I think this should apply to guides that have been guides for over 2-3 weeks, like slacky, Guides should be busy helping people rather than building statues, especially after they just got promoted.

Statues should be done, but not as a requirement for guides, but a bonus, after a while a guide should be allowed to do so :)

Edit: Also, after a while, most guides become trial mods, and anyway get a statue, so if they still choose the role of a guide after that much time, then they should get a statue.

honkin_pigs
06-09-2013, 07:13 PM
I see a small reason, except for the fact guides need to build them(and it's not too easy), I think this should apply to guides that have been guides for over 2-3 weeks, like slacky, Guides should be busy helping people rather than building statues, especially after they just got promoted.

Statues should be done, but not as a requirement for guides, but a bonus, after a while a guide should be allowed to do so :)

Edit: Also, after a while, most guides become trial mods, and anyway get a statue, so if they still choose the role of a guide after that much time, then they should get a statue.

that would be good, if they had to also earn the statue by prooving they are a good guide, and i agree they should be busy helping members, but i know that there would be times where they're helping skills wouldn't be needed, as strange as it sounds there are times where the server runs smoothly without the need for the help of staff lol :)

roodypatooty
07-09-2013, 03:30 AM
i agree with honkin and niro :D good idea

MohDaol
07-09-2013, 09:15 AM
over 2-3 weeks, like slacky

I assume you mean 2-3 months?

And as you've said, most people become trial mods, but some people, like me, want to stay in survival :p
Aside from needing to be very dedicated to become a mod, which I don't have much time to, some people want to show off that their creations were made purely in survival

Jackster21
07-09-2013, 02:19 PM
To clarify,
Guides are not members of staff on the server. They are assistants.

So, Rejected.