PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): /head feature

nirosu
06-09-2013, 03:45 PM
My fellow members, staff, and VIP, I've come to you with yet another suggestion, hopefully this time more preferable to you.

My suggestion is to add a new donation feature, /head, a feature which will let you wear a player specific head.
This system WILL NOT let you wear any head you'd like, but rather will let you wear heads you've once collected, it'll work similar to the horse mutation feature:
You can /sethead [name] with a wanted head in your hand, and later you could use /head [name] or access through /headmenu(if the plugin guys would like that) to wear that head, visually, as in not letting you take off the head, as it is aesthetic feature only, like horse mutation.

To /sethead, as I mentioned before, you need to have a head in your hand and use the command, you'll have a limited amount of heads to set, which could be expended with another donation.

I find only one thing to need discussion about it, will the /sethead consume the head in the hand or not, that's on my mind, and if so, will /delhead will return that head which was consumed, having it consuming the head & not retrieving it would be best in-order to keep the feature exclusive, rather than a head storage.

Also, when /head without anything else, it'll show list of headname(the player names will be shown in the /headmenu), and /head off/default/head will remove the current active head, or it'll auto be removed when wearing headgear.
(removed as in, returned to normal, the head will still be in the /head, only /delhead will remove them)

Up for discussion: maybe having an extra premade player head of Jack or something when donating for extra setheads :P

lordgandalf
06-09-2013, 03:49 PM
uhm buy the hatter pack it already lets you wear heads

nirosu
06-09-2013, 03:54 PM
uhm buy the hatter pack it already lets you wear heads

does it let you keep a collection of a few heads? (player heads)

you can wear player heads without the hatter pack XD, so if I meant a feature that let's you wear heads, then it would be meaningless, wouldn't it? this feature let's you keep your favourite special heads, without risking their loss in death, lost in storage, or accidently droping them. for example, rare heads, like sparkle's could be stored like this efficiently xD

Telluur
06-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Not too keen on this.

As in, we're not giving you the ability to store your epic enchanted armour/pickaxes. So why would we do the same for heads?

I'd say you just put the rare/valuable ones in your enderchest.

Cats_say_moo
07-09-2013, 02:21 AM
I would have to say no on this suggestion. We want players to donate for things like money & Vip and other advantages in game to give a better experience. We dont want to ruin a members fun with buying and purchasing heads from other players making a bit of entertainment on the server. Donating for a item is basicly pay to win, this isnt a pay 2 win server. It be different if it was more balanced in a way that You would get a random players head when killing a player in pvp then the person your pvping.

SparkleUnidog
07-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Maybe some players don't want you to forever wear their heads?

Why not just store/display your favourite heads? :/

naithantu
07-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Just grab the head out of your chest and equip it? I see no reason why you'd need a command to have insta-access to heads.
Suggestion denied.

Now for an off-topic rant:
WHY THE ESSAYS.

This entire suggestion can be completely written out in just one line.

"A command that allows you to equip a players head using /head [playername]. You can only equip a players head if you've obtained it before."

A suggestion should be straight to the point, simply giving an idea. Not an entire story.
Please stop writing essays in suggestions, you can do that in things like Slap Snap, where it's actually good to write a long text. Just stop doing it here -.-

Jackster21
07-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Now for an off-topic rant:
WHY THE ESSAYS.

This entire suggestion can be completely written out in just one line.

Because he just never learns naith...
How many times have we told him?

nirosu
08-09-2013, 04:05 AM
I see, I'll try next time better >.< it sounded too o/p to me when shortening to one line as it missing details >.> will try keeping it simple.