PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Youtube

Daire_Tomas
10-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey fellow Slap, I know that reborn is the only vid that shows our spawn and other cool things about our server, what I suggest is have a tour of our server, show some cool builds and even some players at spawn, just a suggestion and hope you like it, ~Daire

SparkleUnidog
10-09-2013, 11:18 AM
The few videos we have showing spawn, builds and PVP games happening atrandom times with players should really be enough, to be honest. Their simple, not to long and show great stuff. Do really really need to throw in more? A to long of a video can put of people wanting 5to watch it. But then again that's just me.

Although, different other types of vids for the server on that channel would be interesting.

nirosu
10-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Well, making a youtube version of Slap-Snap might be nice, but then again, staff is quite busy, making a youtube video that will show our server at it's best, takes time, if I had someone who can voice act, and take a video, it could be possible to make a slap snap through youtube XD

I don't mind having the so-called 'copyrights' of the slap-snap being used by the server, but I'd probably still make the old fashioned once, that is, if I find the time and people xD

Telluur
10-09-2013, 12:10 PM
I don't mind having the so-called 'copyrights' of the slap-snap being used by the server,

nirosu
10-09-2013, 04:41 PM

I meant 'copyrights' as in, I don't have any copyrights, so the idea can be used, and i'm not objecting it >.>

utecitec
13-09-2013, 10:22 PM
If you do get this going I would be happy to edit for you. I am pretty good with Premiere and I am trying to get more experience for my resume so I would happily do it for free.

nirosu
14-09-2013, 08:22 AM
If you do get this going I would be happy to edit for you. I am pretty good with Premiere and I am trying to get more experience for my resume so I would happily do it for free.

good with video filming, voice acting as well >.>? I don't think I'm up to those much.