PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Completed): /horse free

Wackmo
11-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Hello!

I'll try and make this quick. If you want REALLY quick, look at the end.

Basically, I think it would be nice to have a command such as /horse free that allows the owner of a horse to maintain ownership of the horse, but allow anyone could ride it. This way, owners can allow other people to ride their horses without manually adding them. By keeping a singular owner, the horse could not be killed by other people that are not manually added, and it would discourage people from stealing the horse because they cannot claim or change settings with it. As well, the normal horse commands would remain, so people who are very protective of there horses don't have to worry.

If this is doable, is added to the server, it would add a nice little aspect to horse communities and barns.

-Wack

P.S for those of you who really hate reading, I present to you... SUGGESTION IN A SENTENCE.

I suggest a command that allows horse owners to give riding permission to everyone.

Stoux
12-09-2013, 12:06 AM
P.S for those of you who really hate reading, I present to you... SUGGESTION IN A SENTENCE.

I approve of this.

hellkaizer29
12-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Hello!

I'll try and make this quick. If you want REALLY quick, look at the end.

Basically, I think it would be nice to have a command such as /horse free that allows the owner of a horse to maintain ownership of the horse, but allow anyone could ride it. This way, owners can allow other people to ride their horses without manually adding them. By keeping a singular owner, the horse could not be killed by other people that are not manually added, and it would discourage people from stealing the horse because they cannot claim or change settings with it. As well, the normal horse commands would remain, so people who are very protective of there horses don't have to worry.

If this is doable, is added to the server, it would add a nice little aspect to horse communities and barns.

-Wack

I suggest a command that allows horse owners to give riding permission to everyone.
The problem is.. what if there is a random player who saw your horse.. and rode it somewhere. How are you suppose to find it? o,o

Wackmo
12-09-2013, 01:58 AM
The problem is.. what if there is a random player who saw your horse.. and rode it somewhere. How are you suppose to find it? o,o

that's just a risk you take. Not really a point in stealing a horse you can't /claim, but if you really are worried about that, then you can just stick with the normal commands for allowing people on your horse.

hellkaizer29
12-09-2013, 01:59 AM
that's just a risk you take. Not really a point in stealing a horse you can't /claim, but if you really are worried about that, then you can just stick with the normal commands for allowing people on your horse.
Well, still! :P and true true <3

SparkleUnidog
12-09-2013, 03:06 AM
There may also be horses people don't want anymore, but don't want to "kill" them - this could be a good way to "free" them to the wilds for someone else to collect maybe :D

TheKrafter1923
12-09-2013, 12:47 PM
I like the idea because it allows you to have your own horses but then when you run out of space or something you can free it instead of killing or selling it.

lordgandalf
12-09-2013, 01:50 PM
I Love this idea for use in slapland in the carousels where we use horses and dont want to give everybody perms over and over

Ryuuga
12-09-2013, 02:37 PM
tie them with a leash if you want to prevent that. If I remember correctly leashes are unbreakable now and can only be undone by the one who placed/used the leash.

Wackmo
13-09-2013, 01:32 AM
I Love this idea for use in slapland in the carousels where we use horses and dont want to give everybody perms over and over

thats actually where i got the idea from :)
I was frustrated that nobody could ride the horsies.
I'm glad people are liking this idea!

Stoux
16-09-2013, 03:57 AM
Added:
/horse public | Allow anyone on the horse
/horse private | Make the horse private again. This will also remove all the people added with /horse allow
Available in next version of SlapHomebrew.