PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion (Rejected): guide wg permissions

roodypatooty
14-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Hello,

(this has probably been rejected before but at least consider my argument :) So my request deals with worldgaurds and guides. Too often i have found that i am unable to assist others because i do not have the ability to help with wg, or plot issues. I would feel it would be a good feature to add wg permissions for guide. This does NOT mean we need fly etc.... however i feel it would make workflow and player activity more enjoyable. I know guides are no mods, but I really wish i could help these people when no mods are on. Thanks for reading.

nirosu
14-09-2013, 08:20 AM
It's true guides are meant to give staff a little help... but guides are not fully staff, and are not meant to replace them, guides are guides, as in, guiding new members and giving support, it wouldn't hurt to have more mods, or having thought some members the meaning of "patience".

jimred9
14-09-2013, 09:16 AM
It's true guides are meant to give staff a little help... but guides are not fully staff, and are not meant to replace them, guides are guides, as in, guiding new members and giving support, it wouldn't hurt to have more mods, or having thought some members the meaning of "patience".

Yes, I think your answer is better.... We should get more staff/mods and so it would increase the number of staff online to answer requests and so on. :)

lordgandalf
14-09-2013, 09:52 AM
I think its to dangerous to give guides wg perms

Telluur
14-09-2013, 11:38 AM
To confirm again: guides are NOT part of staff.

Their role on the server is to help players with generic questions.
The only reason why guides have access to the modreq system is take some load off the actual staff, by answering/assisting players with these questions.

Rejected.

roodypatooty
14-09-2013, 04:12 PM
To confirm again: guides are NOT part of staff.

Their role on the server is to help players with generic questions.
The only reason why guides have access to the modreq system is take some load off the actual staff, by answering/assisting players with these questions.

Rejected.

Alright thats fine, i totally understand where you are coming from. It was just a thought i had.