PDA

View Full Version : [MC] Minecon 2013!

Jackster21
28-10-2013, 06:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IoHImRx.png

It's nearly here! Minecon 2013 is now only DAYS away!

This weekend thousands of people from all over the world will flood in to the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando, Florida!

And Jackster21 will be one of those people!

Once again I will be taking the trip to the yearly Minecon Convention!
However this year is slightly different....
Not only will I be an attendee to the event, I also got approached by the team running Minecon to be a Agent Team Leader - This means I will be leading a team of volunteers to run a section of Minecon; The Main Hall.
I'm really looking forward to Minecon (which I fly out too on Wednesday!) and being given this opportunity by Mojang to assist in running their event.
I'll keep you all up to date whilst I'm out there and hopefully get some nice Minecon goodies as competition prizes!

Also, if any of you are lucky enough to be attending Minecon, make sure you come and say hi to me! I'll be in the Main Hall walking around in a Volunteer T-shirt and a radio in my ear for most of the weekend!

Have a great week everyone and I will see you all when I get back!
- Jack

jimred9
28-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Must be cool to help out mojang, i wonder what stuff they are going to give you...

Plus when does the sale end and are you able to advertise slap while your there? I'm going to grab VIP while its on sale :) Any chance you know where minecon 2014 will be???

Hope you have fun at it :D, keep us posted...

Jackster21
28-10-2013, 07:42 PM
When does the sale end and are you able to advertise slap while your there? I'm going to grab VIP while its on sale :) Any chance you know where minecon 2014 will be???

Hope you have fun at it :D, keep us posted...

Sale ends 5th November
I will be promoting Slap Gaming a lot - have a stack of business cards ready to hand out!

Minecon 2014 - No Idea at this stage.

crazyredhead27
28-10-2013, 08:21 PM
So these subscription packages, every month it gives you 20k or renews your VIP my question is will it just give you VIP and money each month and you only pay 2.50 or 5.00 once or will it auto take money out your PayPal. I probably haven't explained this question very well so if you could just explain how it works

Jackster21
28-10-2013, 08:25 PM
So these subscription packages, every month it gives you 20k or renews your VIP my question is will it just give you VIP and money each month and you only pay 2.50 or 5.00 once or will it auto take money out our PayPal. I probably haven't explained this very question very well so if you could just explain how it works

It automatically takes the money from PayPal each month and grants either VIP/Money in-game to the player.

blackhawkbomber2
28-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm probably 2 days max away from you by driving distance, but seeing that I can't drive I can't go :( I would have really liked to meet you too!

Wackmo
28-10-2013, 10:36 PM
too bad ice isnt here...

50OFF

Cats_say_moo
28-10-2013, 11:05 PM
./kick honkin_pigs 50OFF

Blake
28-10-2013, 11:38 PM
NO WACKMO I SAY 50OFF!!!!!!