PDA

View Full Version : Celebi!

nirosu
02-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Heya, I'm making a paper Celebi this time, started before kyogre, and got a bit, turned off on the way, now I'm in the middle of making the hands, and maybe later I'll upload the all thing.

The thing about this paper model, is that it's lifesized! aka Celebi in real-life size! (no idea where will I store it after I'm done, I ran out of place when I finished the head two days ago)

I'll upload the head and the legs, they can no longer fit in my usual place(white small refrigerator top), nor can they stand(totaly unbalanced atm), so I had to hold the head, and picture it, and the legs are seen in the 2nd picture.

Below the head there's just a pyramidical triangle which I'm holding, will later be connected to the body

Deeeerp, camera didnt turn it sideways, I'll leave it like this :) you can see the antennas over there, that's the only way I can put the head, face down >.>

More pictures later today!

Why? for the glory of X and Y!

Edit: here's the final picture! included with a lego brick, a wii remote, an ipod(lol, wanted to use my nokia, but I found it first), and finally my xbox 360(not live, but is alive) for size comparison, this is a lifesized one :) and my bed was the only place I could make it stand (I can't hold it and picture it, too heavy).

feel free to give some likes :)

P.S- try finding that wireless pillow in that last picture.

jimred9
02-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Looks really nice, when I have something that good I let my brother decide how to get rid of it. Most of the time he suggest to burn it...

Swiftblade
02-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Niro thats just amazing.....

jimred9
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Niro thats just amazing.....

Yep!!
Nirosu, you must use up a lot of ink...

nirosu
02-11-2013, 06:08 PM
almost done, hopefully, the hole ment for the head is quite big, maybe too big, hopefully, glue will save the day, or we'll have an headless celebi >.>

BobPeterson
29-11-2013, 06:05 PM
aw, it's cute :D

paul.will8
17-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Heya, I'm making a paper Celebi this time, started before kyogre, and got a bit, turned off on the way, now I'm in the middle of making the hands, and maybe later I'll upload the all thing.

feel free to give some likes :)

P.S- try finding that wireless pillow in that last picture.

I wish i can make something that cool for my nephews they will love it :P