xiTropicz
07-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Anyone got it yet? :D

Madkiller212
07-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Yea, the games kinda hard to get used to, but when you do its sooooo fun

Blake
28-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Not the biggest fan of Ghost its just trying to do stuff that is bad like sometimes when you kill someone they jump and there is SO many people that says it sucks its a testing game like with GTA 4 there we sorta testing with it to see if it would work so thats my opinion on it

xiTropicz
28-11-2013, 06:19 PM
it's kinda hard to get into like mad sed and some of the features are just poop like the slide and lean round corners (there is no point in that, i turned it off.)

And you do have to play with 3 or more people to actually constantly win, but over all it's a pretty good game.

Ohh and the spawnings terrable aswell. Ohh and the whole game based on camping. Ohh and the lobbies being terrable and not being able to do as much as you could on all previous cods. Ohh and there being no theater mode. as well as them still not using there own servers like battlefield so theres still alot of lag. But other than that it's fine :P

Swiftblade
28-11-2013, 07:30 PM
It's OK, I mean it does have some good features. But the maps are a little dull, some are also way to big for 6v6 (Siege). The Game is worth buying, just don't expect much

paul.will8
17-12-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm really digging squad mode, its fun and the modes are great.

TheKrafter1923
30-12-2013, 01:58 PM
I got it 2 days ago and love it, me and Mr. Madkiller have been playing Extinction together quite a bit and we aren't too bad at it, would love to play with you all sometime but I won't be able to voice comunicate as my little brother who's 5 didn't know what he was doing and broke my mic :c .