PDA

View Full Version : Slap Gaming T-Shirts/Hoodies

Jackster21
17-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Greetings All,

A while back, I added a topic to the forums discussing the potential for Slap Gaming T-Shirts/Hoodies and requested feedback on if people would want these or not.

The feedback overall from you all was good, and there was a lot of interest and people willing to purchase them.
However the graphics designer we had lined up at the time became un-contactable which delayed this project.

I now have a new designer lined up and want to get this project rolling again.

I have rough ideas in my head what I'd like them to be and look like, but this isn't just about me, it's about You - the Community.

So if you could provide any feedback on what you would like to see on the T-Shirt's/Potentially Hoodies that would be great.

If you just want a simple design, with the slap logo and Sounds Like A Plan, or a full on minecraft design with our brand on it.

If you have the talent, make a quick sketch of what you'd like, that would be really helpful.

Thanks all.

lordgandalf
17-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I would love to see a T-shirt with some minecraft / slap server design on the front and on the back the slapgaming logo

SparkleUnidog
17-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I wouldn't mind having my MC skin on the back with "SlapGaming" on the front, lol

EndurableJono
17-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm going to agree with Gandalf. I think a nice design with the Slap design on the front, with the the slap logo being on the back would look effective.

Jackster21
17-11-2013, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't mind having my MC skin on the back with "SlapGaming" on the front, lol

Individual designs per hoodie would be quite difficult at this stage.
And if they were possible, would prove costly.

EndurableJono
17-11-2013, 02:46 PM
I just had an idea for a Design, not sure if you would think that it's any good or not.
Where the "S" is, The word Slap could be wrote down the left side, and "Gaming" could then follow horizontally next to the "G"
Just a quick idea, no idea if it's actually any good, but just a quick thought :D

horsegal00
17-11-2013, 03:25 PM
I'd like a hoodie with Slap Gaming or the S!AP logo on the front!

xiTropicz
20-11-2013, 06:54 PM
I'd like a T-shirt with a simple design with the slap logo and Sounds Like A Plan on it.

Swiftblade
20-11-2013, 08:59 PM
I want EVERYTHING!!!

nirosu
21-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Why don't we try something like this : a design contest - make a sketch, write an idea or w/e, and may the best design win if it gets enough support. Naturally the winning design maker could receive a complementary T-Shirt for free.... but that's up to you.

Jono's logo looked nice, but it's a bit too simple, perhaps some kind of an outline or details next to the logo? or making it like a banner or something?

Jackster21
23-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Why don't we try something like this : a design contest - make a sketch, write an idea or w/e, and may the best design win if it gets enough support. Naturally the winning design maker could receive a complementary T-Shirt for free.... but that's up to you.

Your obsessed with competitions for gods sake!

Read what was put niro:

If you have the talent, make a quick sketch of what you'd like, that would be really helpful.

So if you want to do a sketch, do one!